Posted on: June 13, 2022
Portfolio Manager - Hybrid - Novato, CAThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Brett TolmieAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Our client
is a well-established and respected bank headquartered in Northern
California and for over 30 years now, they have been providing a
wide range of banking services including checking, cash management,
lending as well as wealth management and trusts for personal,
commercial, and small businesses. They pride themselves on their
unrivaled commitment to quality, responsiveness, and integrity
which is why they have been able to maintain their long-term
customer relationships not to mention well above average tenure
amongst their employees.Why join us?VACATIONHOLIDAYSHEALTH AND
APPOINTMENT TIME401(K) SAVINGS PLANEMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN
(ESOP)BONUS PROGRAMLONG TERM DISABILITY PLANLIFE INSURANCEFAMILY
AND MEDICAL LEAVEEMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)TUITION
REIMBURSEMENTSKILL BUILDING SEMINARSFREE CHECKING/SAVINGS/DIGITAL
BANKINGSUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCEPREMIUM ONLY PLAN (SECTION 125)WEALTH
MANAGEMENTEMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PLANJob DetailsCurrently they are
looking for a Portfolio Manager who will manage the loan
application process and is primarily responsible for the credit
analysis, underwriting, documentation and loan closing process
forprospects and clients to which they are
- Represent the bank in a positive, courteous, friendly and
professional manner at all times, including direct client contact,
as well as telephone, email and other methods of
- Manage the loan process for the lending group from gathering
information for loan applicationsthrough underwriting and loan
- Provide suggestions/feedback to Relationship Managers on most
appropriate loan structures.
- Work with the Credit Analysts to assist in collecting and
processing of theinformation for proper underwriting of loan
- Work with the Credit Administration team to properly underwrite
and document new loans.
- Partner with Regional Manager to gather information from
prospects and borrowers.
- Responsible for past dues, coming due maturities, including
gathering updated information and
- obtaining approval for renewals.
- Close loan transactions independently when necessary.
- Draft loan proposals for renewals.
- Monitor and serve as point person to clear/manage loan
- Monitor DDA deficit balance report to minimize the risk to the
- Process loan advance/draw requests.
- Disburse loan funds in compliance with Borrowing Base
parameters, loan agreements and other bank funding approval
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
or equivalent combination ofexperience and/or training.
- Working knowledge of accounting, financial accounting, and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
- Ability to work with detailed information in an efficient and
accurate manner,while meeting established deadlines.
- Proficient typing and computer skills, particularly in using
Microsoft Office Tools, and the Bank'scurrent software system.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Motivated individual with the ability to work
- Ability to work well with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues making sound
- Ability to read, comprehend, and evaluate detailed and complex
- Thorough understanding and familiarity of the bank's loan
policies and procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory and legal issues encountered
in the completion and closing of
- complex personal and commercial loans.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Novato , Portfolio Manager, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!