Solar Utilities Project Manager
Company: Blue Sky Utility - Powered by Nofar Energy
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Blue Sky Utility is a unique renewable energy developer
providing solutions for retail real estate landlords and tenants.
At Blue Sky Utility we combine our extensive engineering knowledge
with our financial structuring expertise to create custom
solutions, providing tenants and landlords with programs that are
both environmentally sustainable and value accretive.The Utilities
Project Manager will be responsible for achieving Key Performance
Indicators (KPI) through the lens of a small business owner.
Balance the KPIs to achieve the planned goals of the following
define success: safety, financial, schedule, quality, and customer
satisfaction. Success is defined as achieving the planned versus
actual results. The project manager will have flexibility to manage
the projects to fit their individual style with the KPIs as the
guiding project finish measurement. The project manager will bring
a sophisticated approach and be results goal oriented.The Project
Manager will report to the Senior Vice President of Engineering,
Procurement, and Construction (EPC).Project Manager should be
located in or near Novato, CA with an expectation of Hybrid work
with 3 days in office each week.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Develops a detailed scope, division of responsibilities matrix
(DOR), contractor packages, and schedule to match Sale's
- Identify various project needs such permits, equipment, support
services, site requirements, and other necessary resources to
achieve the goals.
- Communicates and coordinates with management, sales
representatives, and the customer.
- Develop process improvements, present lessons learned, drive
- Visit construction job sites that requires use of ladders/lifts
at elevated heights, carry up to 35 pounds, be comfortable in
- Other duties as needed.Qualifications/Skills/Knowledge:
- Must have direct PM solar experience.
- Must have a get-it-done attitude. Create plans to overcome
obstacles. Develop recovery plans. Drives to the schedule with
diligent schedule adherence and reporting. Develop variance
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills on
multiple levels (entry level construction to SVP), and the ability
to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must see projects in a lens that roll up to a portfolio, then
blends into total business results.
- People oriented and ability to get along with others for a team
- Build rapport with internal and external teams (e.g. sales,
management, contractors, customers, administrations,
etc.)Education: Undergraduate degree in technical field and/or
advanced experience in the areas of project planning/management or
other areas related to logistic planning/management are
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or
fingersWhat can we offer?--- Competitive salary of $80,000-100,000
per year.--- A hybrid working environment with a brand new office
space!--- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD & Life insurance eligibility
on first day of employment.--- 15 days of PTO to start.--- 401K
with match.--- Serious room for growth with a great team.
Keywords: Blue Sky Utility - Powered by Nofar Energy, Novato , Solar Utilities Project Manager, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!