Company: BANK OF MARIN
Posted on: September 19, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". If you are
unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact
this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
application process. Product Manager Full Time Pell Plaza, Novato,
CA, US 13 days ago Requisition ID: 1513 Bank of Marin, voted by our
employees as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the North Bay
Business Journal, is looking for a Product Manager to join our
Marketing team at either our corporate office in Novato or our
regional office in Rancho Cordova.
The Product Manager will lead efforts to develop and
institutionalize a robust product management strategy and function
at Bank of Marin. To be successful in this role, an individual must
be able to leverage data analytics and collaborate
cross-functionally to develop and deliver a competitive suite of
financial products and services. The Product Manager will oversee
or play a key role in product management initiatives and
deliverables with a keen focus on customer experience and
digitalization. Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and direct a comprehensive product management strategy
in line with the bank's strategic - objectives.
- Conduct market research, such as surveys, to understand
industry trends as well as current and - anticipated customer needs
to inform product enhancements, pricing and positioning.
- Create business cases and operational feasibility studies -
clearly outlining resource allocation and - technology
- Develop and implement product performance tracking and
collaborate cross-enterprise to ensure that - product goals are
achieved -- optimizing non-interest income growth and product
- Partner with various departments to develop and implement
product marketing materials,
documentation and training.
- Serve as subject matter expert on matters concerning Bank of
Marin's product suite.
- Ensure programs adhere to compliance, privacy regulations and
- This list includes the current primary responsibilities of the
position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive, and is subject to
change; additional duties may be assigned as needed -Additional
- Strong and proven ability to work in teams and manage
- Must also be able to build strong relationships with key
stakeholders including marketing teammates, - senior leadership,
customers and various community members
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to time manage a
multitude of priorities, requests, and - relationships in a
positive manner. Ability to exercise independent judgment and
solving techniques. -
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to find the win-win solution
for everyone involved, and graciously - negotiate a positive
outcome while having to decline a request.
- Knowledge & understanding of banking products, including cash
management services, deposit - products, business and consumer
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements analysis
including: identification of - alternative solutions and associated
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Strong presentation skills .
- Ability to regularly work flexible hours is a requirement
(early mornings, late evenings, and
weekends). Professional / Educational Experience:
- 5 - 7 years related experience and/or training.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
or equivalent combination of experience and/or training. The Bank
of Marin is a growing public company with career advancement
opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive
benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit
sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition reimbursement,
and an employee volunteer program. Bank of Marin is an equal
opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: BANK OF MARIN, Novato , Product Manager, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!