Associate Site Medical Director - North San Francisco Bay Area
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Medical Director opening in Novato, California. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Reporting to the Regional Medical Director, the Medical Director
leads the medical quality of the clinic by providing direction to
clinical staff concerning all aspects of primary care, quality
improvements and initiatives, safety, clinic productivity,
efficiencies, patients flow, and policies and procedures. Role
models organizational values of integrity, respect, diversity,
competency and teamwork that align with our mission to improve the
health of our patients and community by providing high quality,
cost-effective, culturally sensitive, patience-centered health
Our benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and
way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes
affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts
(HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing
Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness,
Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and
Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement,
Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes
Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays,
Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness
- M.D or D.O. graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Current BLS certification.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician with current
California License and DEA certificate.
- 3 or more years' experience providing primary care in a family
practice or primary care setting preferred.
- 3 or more years of previous management experience preferred in
a large primary care practice or a multi-specialty primary care
- Ability to lead, supervise, advice and train clinical
professionals and/or students in areas of expertise.
- Ability to lead and manage conflict resolution.
- Prior work experience in FQHC setting desired but not
- Working knowledge of state, federal, and private insurance
referral/authorization protocols, federal, state, and county
programs for the un/under insured a plus.
- Prior experience utilizing Electronic Health Records (EHR).
NextGen experience a plus but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills desired but not
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Sensitive to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural
population from a variety of income levels.
Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs,
hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs,
healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare
administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical
officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical
director jobs, medical ceo jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical
administrative jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Novato , Associate Site Medical Director - North San Francisco Bay Area, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!