Project Manager, Facilities Planning, Full Time, Days
Company: Marin General Hospital
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ABOUT MARINHEALTH a UCSF Affiliate
Come and be a part of our healing team at the award-winning
MarinHealth! Ranked in the top 3% of general hospitals in the
country, we have made great strides since returning to our roots as
an independent hospital. As Marin County's only acute hospital and
a vital resource for a wide range of essential health care
services, it is our mission-and our passion-to excel in every
medical specialty. We attract the finest physicians and employees
who appreciate having the best of both worlds: the resources and
medical sophistication of an academic medical center combined with
the personalized, caring touch of an independent hospital. We have
an exceptionally collaborative team that adheres to the highest
service excellence standards to ensure that we deliver world-class,
personalized care to patients. Our Joint-Commission accredited
hospital has won numerous awards and certifications in delivering
best-in-class health care in the San Francisco Bay Area.
WHAT WE OFFER
MarinHealth offers a generous suite of employee benefits, which
includes a comprehensive and rich health benefits program (medical,
dental, vision and prescription plans). Our robust Wellness @ Work
program (e.g. onsite health & fitness classes, discounts, etc) also
promotes a healthier lifestyle for employees and to support you on
your Healthy Healer journey. Other benefits include, but are not
limited to, a 403(b) contribution plan and company-funded
retirement plan, life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave,
which you will start accruing immediately. Our benefits are highly
competitive and considered to be one of the best in the Bay Area!
Find your healing place at MarinHealth.
External hires are subject to a background check and pre-employment
medical screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or
conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner
consistent with federal, state and local laws. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and
any other classifications protected by federal, state & local
The Project Manager under the general direction of the COO is
responsible for developing, managing, and closing all aspects of
his/her assigned projects. The incumbent collaborates with
necessary clinics, individuals, vendors and technical specialists,
to make expert assessments in order to implement project plans in a
timely and business beneficial way. Scope of the role includes
working with a project team that may include physicians, clinic
staff, vendors, administration, and others as needed. The incumbent
manages projects, assists in business operations, provides
leadership for planning, coordinating, and conducting
organizational performance improvement activities in clinic
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* A/R evaluation and management of each clinic including but not
limited to: Utilizes reports and other analytic tools to identify
areas of opportunities, assists with workflow assessments of
revenue cycle in practice areas in an effort to identify process
* Collaborates with appropriate resources to provide guidance and
timely responses to project inquiries.
* Independently manages projects assigned, with a focus on meeting
timelines, executing on all deliverables, and communicating changes
and needs appropriately.
* Identifies process gaps and recommends improvement initiatives
for all assigned projects.
* Works closely with clinic resources to determine how to
prioritize delivery of training on planned implementations, and
what methods of training should be used to deliver content
* Works collaboratively across all functions within MarinHealth
toward meeting the institutional goal of improving efficiency,
patient care, operations, and revenue.
* Performs other tasks as assigned.
-Two (2) years' experience in a multi-clinic healthcare
-Three (3) years' experience in managing projects, workflows, or
A Bachelor's degree in business or a healthcare-related field is
* Previous experience in medical office: registration, scheduling,
* management and/or billing;
* Knowledge/experience with EMR and/or practice management systems
(use of Allscripts and Epic a plus)
* Prioritize projects and deadlines.
* Identify, analyze and resolve operational problems.
* Evaluate and make recommendations for continuous quality
* Strategic thought processing.
* Reliability and professionalism.
* Exceptional customer service skills at all levels of the
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficiency in MS office products.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
We have adopted the following standards of behavior in addition to
the job responsibilities
listed above so we can create and maintain an optimal workplace
application for this position assumes you agree with and can
maintain the following workplace
* Exceptional customer service
* Professionalism on the phone, in person, and with each other
* Respectful communication with patients, vendors, volunteers, and
* Effective teamwork
* Ability to maintain a safe work environment
* A positive attitude
* A good sense of humor and fun in the workplace
* Support of each other, the patients, and the practice
MarinHealth remains committed to the health and safety of our
employees, patients, and the entire community. As such, MarinHealth
requires employees to receive all required immunizations,
including, MMR, flu (seasonal availability), and COVID-19 vaccine +
booster, as a condition of employment and annually thereafter, as
required. Any exemptions from these requirements may be granted for
limited and specific situations.
Keywords: Marin General Hospital, Novato , Project Manager, Facilities Planning, Full Time, Days, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!