Director, Human Resource Business Partner
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company,
publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game
development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for
developing 2K's portfolio of world-class games across multiple
platforms, including Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy,
Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding
due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting
studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes
titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including sports,
shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data
scientists, producers, problem solvers, and doers, are the
professional publishing stewards of our growing library of
critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn,
BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier's
Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work
environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are
and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion
and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We
encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global
2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly owned
label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
The HRBP role is strategic and hands-on. This individual will
provide HR lifecycle leadership to our 2K teams and senior leaders.
This person will create and implement talent management strategies,
coaching, org assessment, compensation, retention, team member
engagement, and much more. Your work will result in an optimized
organization, capable managers, and engaged associates
What You Will Do
- Translate business goals and strategy into optimal People
processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to unique and
changing business needs.
- Recommend innovative approaches and methods to drive continual
improvements in strategic objectives, productivity, and HR
development within the company.
- Diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions,
striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and recommendations with
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in an evolving, fast-paced
- Prioritize effectively to deliver results both as a strategic
and a hands-on People business partner with a "pulse" of its
- Influence change initiatives, develop change management plans
and manage partners before and after changes occur.
- Effectively coach at all organization levels and demonstrate
success in driving career retention and rewards programs.
- Be a passionate teammate with a drive to create a positive work
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including
high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and
be a critical member of both business and HR teams
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- Understands the need to validate the existing culture before
attempting to change is willing to ask questions and learn vs.
telling and doing
- Thinks strategically and can establish, articulate, and
implement a vision for the organizations it relates to people
- Extensive knowledge of organization design and development
organizational change concepts, tools, methods, guidance, and
talent management principles and processes
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive
coaching and development in all areas of guidance
- Business understanding, knowledge, professionalism; experience
all aspects of how a business operates, develops, and articulates
the value proposition of a new strategy, process, or program
- Ability to integrate and align strategy, people, and activities
across functions, processes, and teams
- Minimum 3-5 years HRBP experience in a medium, fast-paced,
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that
qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if
you need a reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant
messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective
employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com
Keywords: 2K, Novato , Director, Human Resource Business Partner, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!