Validation Project Manager (Client site based - Novato, CA)
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood PLC, on a global scale, serves the Pharma-Bio, Oil & Gas,
Federal, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Mining, and Power
Industries. Our Philadelphia office has become the center of
excellence for our global Life Sciences network. It provides
process engineering, process design, and commissioning -
qualification - validation (CQV) services to
pharmaceutical/biotechnology clients worldwide. For projects of
every scale, we provide services that support a facility's entire
life cycle to bring life-saving therapeutics from concept through
fruition. Learning from our team of industry-leading experts in
facility design, regulatory standards, and project management will
pay dividends toward your future career.
Our CQV group at Wood is growing and we are adding Validation
Project Managers to lead our well respected and established teams.
We are looking for candidates experienced in commissioning,
qualification and/or validation within the pharmaceuticals,
biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and aseptic processing areas. If are
interested in working with a global leader in life sciences and
possess the skill and drive to flourish in a dynamic and exciting
environment, apply today!
****This position offers a competitive salary, opportunty for
growth, and a signing bonus.
- Lead and Manage CQV Projects/Teams.
- Manage project scope requirements, schedules, and develop CQV
- Drive the successful completion of CQV projects.
- Integrate CQV into the project lifecycle, working with other
disciplines, both internal and external.
- Preparation and execution of CQV life cycle deliverables, VMP,
CQVMP, URS/DR/DQ/Risk Assessments/CTP/FAT/SAT/IOQ/PQ/PV/TOPs/Final
- Quality review of CQV deliverables generated by project team
- Able to read review and perform walk downs of P&IDs.
- Manage punch list and execute deviation resolution.
- Effectively interfacing and communicating with 3 rd parties,
client and CQV project teams.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities to meet aggressive
- Use of test equipment, as required.
- Complete work at client sites, the ability to travel is
- Ability to complete work remotely, as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in engineering (preferably) or life sciences or suitable
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in CQV and/or
- Strong and clear communication skills, both written and
- Ability to effectively interface with Wood management,
co-workers, clients, vendors and subcontractors.
- Understanding with proficient knowledge of common unit
operations and processes used in biopharma/pharmaceutical
- Thorough knowledge and practice of cGMPs as related to the
- Strong computer skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Ability to understand while manage project scope and schedule
with drive to achieve both.
- Ability to work safely and keep the safety of those around in
- Ability to recognize hazards and communicate these to the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to walk, crouch, sit, and stand and may require
close vision work
- Ability to work at an active construction site is required
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to
unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials
markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions
in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a
diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and
without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list):
race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing
Keywords: Wood, Novato , Validation Project Manager (Client site based - Novato, CA), Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!