Associate Site Medical Director - North San Francisco Bay Area
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Reporting to the Regional Medical Director, the Medical Director
leads the medical quality of the clinic by providing direction to
clinical staff concerning all aspects of primary care, quality
improvements and initiatives, safety, clinic productivity,
efficiencies, patients flow, and policies and procedures. Role
models organizational values of integrity, respect, diversity,
competency and teamwork that align with our mission to improve the
health of our patients and community by providing high quality,
cost-effective, culturally sensitive, patience-centered health
care. Our benefits program is designed to protect your health,
family and way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program
that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement
Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and
Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan
Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance,
Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee
Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs
Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs,
Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and
Extended Illness Benefits. Qualifications
- M.D or D.O. graduate of an accredited medical school.
- Current BLS certification.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician with current
California License and DEA certificate.
- 3 or more years experience providing primary care in a family
practice or primary care setting preferred.
- 3 or more years of previous management experience preferred in
a large primary care practice or a multi-specialty primary care
- Ability to lead, supervise, advice and train clinical
professionals and/or students in areas of expertise.
- Ability to lead and manage conflict resolution.
- Prior work experience in FQHC setting desired but not
- Working knowledge of state, federal, and private insurance
referral/authorization protocols, federal, state, and county
programs for the un/under insured a plus.
- Prior experience utilizing Electronic Health Records (EHR).
NextGen experience a plus but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills desired but not
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sensitive to the needs and situations of a multi-cultural
population from a variety of income levels.
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Novato , Associate Site Medical Director - North San Francisco Bay Area, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!