Company: Specialty1 Partners
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Our office, Marin Endodontics Novato is seeking a Practice
Manager to join our busy specialty practice.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Practice Manager to help
us accomplish our mission to improve the lives of our patients by
providing a world-class specialty experience for every patient.
Here is what you need to know about the role, our team and why we
could be the right next step in your career.
You will ensure excellent patient service and mainly implement the
right processes and practices across the organization. You should
be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality
of the patient experience and implement best practices across all
levels by including the following:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate,
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse
- Help the organizations processes remain legally
- Examine financial data and use them to improve
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase the quality of the patient experience
As one of the essential members of our office, you will also help
tofacilitate/coordinate other office responsibilities as
You are a resourceful practice manager who loves leading a team and
achieving financial targets. You're excited by the prospect of a
patient leaving your office in a healthier, stronger, and more
comfortable / happier being, each and every day. You're a kind,
passionate and collaborative problem-solver who can proactively
adjust to shifting priorities and values the chance to make an
You also have the following:
- 2+ years of managing a dental practice.
- Knowledgeable in insurance verification, claims, and resolution
- Understanding of management of patient & insurance AR.
- Ability to maintain employee relations.
- Excellent payroll management & oversight.
- Understanding of P&L-Controlling expenses.
- Knowledgeable in standard OSHA & HIPAA practices &
If this sounds like you, you will fit right in with the team!
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career with us is a chance to work with everyone involved in the
future of Specialty dental care. Dental Assistants, Sterilization
Technicians, Specialists, Office Managers, Patient Care
Coordinators and many more all work together to improve the patient
care experience and great clinical results.
We strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from
all backgrounds are valued, respected, and have the opportunity to
succeed. You will also find a culture of continuous learning and a
commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their
lives-at home, at work and everywhere in between.
Your Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare Coverage with a zero-employee cost option
- VSP Vision Coverage
- Principal PPO Dental Insurance
- Complimentary Life Insurance Policy
- Complimentary Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance Enrollment Option
- 401(k) with a 4% immediate company match
- Company Funded $1,200 HSA (Health Saving Account)
- Paid Time Off
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
- Strong culture of honesty and teamwork
Keywords: Specialty1 Partners, Novato , Practice Manager, Executive , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!