Physical Therapist I
Company: Sutter Health
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation is a not for profit corporation
that exists to provide medical services, research and education.
The foundation provides the infrastructure for the delivery of
physician services, and contracts with a separate corporation
comprised of physicians and other care providers to deliver the
clinical services. This multi-specialty foundation will provide a
platform from which new physicians can be recruited to continue to
provide physician services in a nonprofit, community setting. The
Foundation's vision is to create a medical group that will deliver
high quality, market competitive medical services.
Plans and implements specific treatment programs for individual
patients according to the principles and practices of physical
Education, Licensures, and Certifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy approved
by the American Physical Therapy Association with MA, MS
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree required.
- Affiliation with the American Physical Therapy Association is
- Physical Therapist - PT eligible for licensure in
- Basic Life Support Certification - BLS required.
- Experience with physical rehabilitation, either through
educational affiliations or prior work association is
Skills and Knowledge:
- Language skills - ability to read, analyze and interpret
professional journals, technical procedures and governmental
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, patients, customers and the general
- Mathematical skills - ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common
fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate and percent.
- Reasoning - ability to apply principles of logical or
scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical
- Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific
equations and graphs).
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete
- Ability to provide patient care to all assigned patients as
prescribed by the physician.
- Ability to reason clearly during patient evaluations,
assessments and treatments.
- Ability to handle mental stress.
Organization:Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day
Shift Hours:8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled:Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Saturday
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80
Applications Accepted:All Applications Accepted
Schedule/Shift: Full Time/ Day
Keywords: Sutter Health, Novato , Physical Therapist I, Healthcare , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!