Bilingual Family Medicine Physician - North San Francisco Bay Area, California
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Novato, California. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Physician is responsible for providing medical diagnosis, treatment
services and managing quality health care services to patients. The
Family Medicine Physician provides quality care to patients
consistent with his/her training and expertise, and appropriate to
the ambulatory care setting provided.
Services are administered as a Primary Care Provider, Urgent Care
and Extended Access (same urgent care).
Bilingual English/Spanish highly preferred but not required.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for
a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff and
- Performs other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve clinic
goals and objectives, as directed by the Medical Director.
- Care team responsibilities as outlined in the Care Team Patient
Center Medical Home Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of
California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board Eligible.
- Medical Doctor with three 3-5 years of directly related
experience which may include residency in a directly related
- Current registration issued by the Drug Enforcement
Administration (DEA) allowing the prescription of drugs.
- Prior experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Center
(FQHC) a plus.
- Prior experience working in community health a plus.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- NextGen Electronic Health Records (EHR) experiences a
- Must maintain Continued Medical Education (CME) as required for
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, post-employment
physical examination/medical history check.
- Ability to observe, to assess, and to record symptoms,
reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of
- Ability to see an average of 20 patients per day for Full Time
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care
aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care
services in area of medical expertise.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the
delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of
- Ability to speak in Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to supervise, to lead, to advice, and to train clinical
professionals, PA's/FNP's and/or students in area of
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
We are an independent, nonprofit organization that is a vital part
of the healthcare network of our community. As a Federally
Qualified Health Center, we serve patients from all walks of life.
Our patients include those who are employed and have private health
insurance, people enrolled in Covered California plans, people
covered by public insurance programs, and those with limited or no
health insurance. No one is turned away and charges are based on
each individual's ability to pay. Today, we serve more than 35,000
individuals every year in our nine clinics.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Novato , Bilingual Family Medicine Physician - North San Francisco Bay Area, California, Healthcare , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!