Family Medicine job in Novato, CA
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Novato, California. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Family Medicine opening in California
Located in Novato, CA (San Francisco 28m, Oakland 32m, San Jose
70m, Sacramento 77m)
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Internist or Family Medicine doctor to join the
FQHC facility in CA.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance provided (if
- We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes affordable
health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental
and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education
Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement
Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term
Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and
Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes
Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays,
Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness
- Federally Qualified Health Center in the National Health Service
Corps Loan Repayment Program.
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of
California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Specified Area of Medical
- Medical Doctor with three 3-5 years of directly related
experience which may include residency in a directly related
- Ability to Speak Spanish preferred.
- NextGen Electronic Health Records (EHR) experiences a plus.
- Must maintain Continued Medical Education (CME) as required for
- Ability to see an average of 20 patients per day for Full Time
- Ability to supervise, to lead, to advice, and to train clinical
professionals, PA's/FNP's and/or students in area of expertise.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for
a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff and
- Performs other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve clinic
goals and objectives, as directed by the Medical Director.
- Care team responsibilities as outlined in the Care Team Patient
Center Medical Home Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Novato , Family Medicine job in Novato, CA, Healthcare , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!