Posted on: August 4, 2022
Compensation: $18.00-$18.75/hour Location: Novato, CAHours:
Full-time, part-time94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools
they need to do their job well!Looking to work for a home care
company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with
flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7
support? Join Honor as a Care Professional. We're hiring
immediately!We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that's
what you are. We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine
relationships with the seniors in our community. We'll rely on you
to do your best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at
home. Caregiver Benefits:
- $200 signing bonus after working 40 hours in your first 30
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid overtime
- Paid training
- Caregiver referral program
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication
and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients' environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications Successful
applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Due to a state mandate, all Care Pros are required to be fully
vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 in order to provide care to
Clients in California.
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving
experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN.
We respect our Care Pros and treat them like true professionals.
You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Keywords: Honor, Novato , Caregiver, Healthcare , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!