6467 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Company: Harvest Technical
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Manufacturing operations are 24/7, so this requires multiple
off shift coverage.
- Candidates need to be open to work any shift.
- Manufacturing Associates must have a degree or 1-2 years of
- Operate large scale bioprocess equipment for the Cell Culture
and Purification operations.
- Prepare Buffer and Media solutions.
- Perform all aspects of processing: preparation of equipment,
disassembling equipment, assembling process equipment, perform CIP
and SIP of equipment, perform pressure tests of equipment, perform
I Testing of filters, calibration and use of analytical
- Display competency with process equipment and automated control
systems Knowledge of biotech manufacturing process and equipment
including cell culture, depth and tangential flow filtration,
column chromatography, protein purification and formulation and/or
buffer and media operations.
- Proficiency with compliance; adherence to standard operating
procedures, batch record, good documentation practices and data
capturing.WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Consists of strenuous, repetitive work.
- The following list of physical movements maybe used on a daily
basis: bending, reaching, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling and
making numerous equipment connections using hands.
- Independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense,
push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
- May require work around loud equipment.
- The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
- Requires various shift based work and off hours.Skills:
- Strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment which includes good
conflict resolution and collaboration.
- Displays good initiative to identify areas for improvement and
- Bachelor's degree in science related area or engineering.
- Associate's degree in science related area or Biotech
certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing
environment or other regulated industry. PLEASE NOTE: Our client
has mandated COVID-19 vaccination for their workforce, all external
personnel providing services to our client are required to comply
with this requirement. #ZRCompany DescriptionHarvest Technical
Services, Inc. (Harvest) provides engineering, design, research,
QA/QC, and construction staffing solutions for the petrochemical,
biopharmaceutical, water/wastewater, power, and related industries
throughout the United States. Please visit www.harvtech.com for a
complete list of available employment opportunities!
Keywords: Harvest Technical, Novato , 6467 Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate, Healthcare , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!