Housekeeper - Full Time - Novato!
Company: Oakmont Senior Living
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Housekeeper - Full Time - Hiring Immediately!Please join us at
our Hiring Event / Job Fair on Friday, January 14th from 9:00am to
4:00pm.Please apply online before going to the job fair. We are
looking forward to meeting you!When: Friday, January 14thAddress:
Oakmont of Novato1465 S Novato Blvd, Novato, CA 94947Time: Anytime
between 9am-4pmPrior experience is not required - Will
Train!Oakmont of Novato is a premier senior living community
situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont
Management Group, Oakmont of Novato provides exceptional quality,
comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents
enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive
support that promotes continuing independence. We deliver
meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents, families,
and team members by developing a winning culture and living these
values: Authenticity * Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment *
Resilience.With communities across California and Nevada
opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are
significant. In addition, our team members may enjoy the following
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Discounted Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Team Member Discount Program
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance ProgramThe Housekeeper is responsible for
cleaning all resident apartments, public areas, common areas, and
work areas and doing laundry for both the residents and the
community in a friendly, courteous manner, in accordance with the
company's mission, vision, and values.Responsibilities:
- Clean all resident apartments, as directed.
- Clean all public areas, common areas, and work areas as
- Complete community and resident laundry and ironing, as
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.Qualifications:
- Prefer prior housekeeping or janitorial experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
requirements.About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management
Group is a recognized leader in the senior living industry that
manages a portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living
and Ivy Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors
across 40 communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.Oakmont Management Group is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Senior Living, Novato , Housekeeper - Full Time - Novato!, Hospitality & Tourism , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!