Posted on: September 20, 2022
The Banquet Server is a key member of the banquet team and is
responsible for assisting the Executive Chef and Assistant Food &
Beverage Manager in the oversight of all food & beverage operations
at the property. This includes assisting in the daily execution of
all banquet/dining functions at the property. The Banquet Server
will apply all of their experience and knowledge to assuring
outstanding guest service.
Compensation:$15.53 per hour
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must have 1-2 years of related experience in F&B.
- Knowledge of pertinent health regulations and liquor
- Must have food and beverage/ a la carte and banquet
- Must be highly organized, efficient and
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and communication
- Must have strong service orientation.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous banquet server experience required.
- Perform the correct policies and procedures.
- Assist with banquet set-up and breakdown of tables, decoration,
equipment, serving areas and related activities in an accurate and
- Provide excellent food and beverage service for banquet
events/a la carte dining.
- Ensure satisfaction by communicating with the client throughout
the event regarding any changes, substitutions or special
- Responsible for serving clients during events (refilling
drinks, delivering food, bussing tables, etc.).
- Perform other duties assigned by manager or supervisor.
Keywords: Troon, Novato , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!