Human Resources Analyst
Company: Bank of Marin
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the "Best Places
to Work" in the North Bay Business Journal fourteen years in a row,
is seeking an HRIS Analyst to join our Human Resources team at our
corporate office in Novato. - -
The HRIS Analyst is responsible for supporting the company's HR
technology including system maintenance, project/process
improvements and report writing including compensation and benefit
data. The primary focus of this role is to continue to develop and
refine our human resources software. This position is hands-on and
requires strong knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems,
preferably the ADP Workforce Now platform. The Analyst will serve
as a technical point of contact and the subject matter expert
ensuring operational effectiveness, data integrity, testing of
system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement
The -HRIS Analyst -will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all HRIS data. Perform group
data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and troubleshoot any
- Proactively identify process improvement aligned with HR best
- Manage interfaces in and out of HR systems.
- Support ongoing HRIS upgrades, testing, enhancements, and other
technical projects as assigned.
- Own design and rollout of new system features and
- Design and develop analytical-based queries and report,
including workforce metrics, benchmarking and analysis.
- Maintain system roles and access rights for
employee/manager/admin end users.
- Work with external vendors to ensure employee data integrity
for various benefits including Health and Welfare, HSA, FSA, &
Retirement Accounts. -
- Assist with system needs and considerations during annual Open
Enrollment and throughout the year.
- Collaborate with IT and Finance functions, to ensure data
accuracy and reporting requirements.
- Serve as a power user and system administrator updating
changes, constructing back-end settings, end user set up,
maintenance and audits of role-based security.
- Maintain and update organizational charts and coordinate
publication of materials on the intranet.
- Update and maintain reporting relationships in Human Resources
Information System by tracking associate job changes in a timely
Analyze, report and maintain compensation and benefit data, -Key
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient at analyzing data, building reporting, and making
recommendations based on data and trends.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a
fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate
effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional time management skills.
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in HR, Finance, Business or related
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in related field.
- Advanced skills in Excel (index functions, array formulas,
advanced formulas, etc.) and overall proficiency in MS Office
suite, including Access Database or related.
- Prior Human Resources experience required.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent quantitative skills with the ability to balance with
- Understanding of HRIS database design, structure, functions and
- A team player with the ability to establish collaborative
- Demonstrates drive and desire with the ability to produce
timely deliverables and manage multiple and shifting priorities in
a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and collaboration skills.
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach
and a focus on business issues.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Financial service experience preferred.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career
advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision,
401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition
reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program. -
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA
Keywords: Bank of Marin, Novato , Human Resources Analyst, Human Resources , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!