Sr. Front End Software Engineer
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Do you like to build SaaS and Mobile solutions in a fast-paced
environment? Love collaborating with colleagues to create top-notch
applications that help to solve today s problems? Like the idea of
a flexible, autonomous work environment to get the job done the way
you like to work?
SafetyChain Software is looking for a Sr. Front End Developer to
join our Engineering team in our Novato,CA office. Reporting to the
Director of Development, this role will lead other front end
developers in the creation of multi-tenant web-based SaaS
application, Mobile Application, and systems integration
Who we are:
SafetyChain is the #1 Plant Management Platform that improves
yield, maximizes productivity, and ensures compliance for food &
beverage manufacturers. Trusted by over 1,500 facilities,
SafetyChain is the only complete solution for production (OEE &
SPC), food safety and quality (QMS), and supplier compliance.
A distinctly recession-proof market, food and beverage
manufacturers have counted on SafetyChain to mitigate the problems
from COVID-19 to understand more about how their manufacturing
operations are running. We're positioned to not just weather the
storm, but ride the wave of its opportunity - and that's where you
What you'll do:
As part of the Engineering team, the Senior Front-End Engineer will
lead front-end development to ensure successful execution of
SatefyChain roadmap strategy. This role architects efficient and
reusable front-end solution, identifies and addresses performance
bottlenecks, documents solutions, assumes technical responsibility
for all stages of the software development process to ensure
compliance with application development standards and achievement
of documented requirements. This role will engage in building POCs
solutions to explore new options and technologies.
The success of this role means solutions meet the specified
requirements and are deployed on time with quality.
- Leads the technical front-end design and development of
functionality for new and existing applications.
- Steers code reviews as part of the development process.
- Builds responsive and elegant web applications.
- Supports quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Keeps apprised of upcoming technologies and development best
- Recommends solutions based on the advantages and disadvantages
of different available options.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science,
software engineering, or mathematics.
- 5+ years of experience in visually compelling software
- Working knowledge of .Net
- Working experience in Angular JS, Angular 6, Ajax, and API
- Familiarity with Kendo
- Direct experience working in an Agile environment and other
- Proven ability to develop requirements for applications based
on user input and needs.
- Proven ability to lead the troubleshooting and root cause
analysis of incident management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong
service orientation. Must enjoy working with users.
- Experience working in Azure preferable. Personal Attributes we
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains a
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work
- Ability to travel within U.S. for onsite customer meetings
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills combined
with the ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited
technical and system knowledge.
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative.
- Excellent organizational, communication, comprehension, and
follow through is required.
- Diplomatic and tactful.
- Personable and approachable, with an enthusiastic and
motivational nature and an overall passion for excellence.
- Strong level of interpersonal skills to communicate effectively
with internal and external customers.
Keywords: SafetyChain, Novato , Sr. Front End Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!