Sr. Web Producer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who We AreFounded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the
most dedicated game development studios in the world today
including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and
Cat Daddy Games. Our extraordinary team of engineers, developers,
graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a
growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as
Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid
Meier's Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in
Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two
Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).2K develops and publishes
interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld
gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and
tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital
download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K
publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including
shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and
family entertainment.Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and
inclusion environment to "Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do
Your Best Work!" We are dedicated to promoting diversity,
multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities
are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their
greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual
orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective.
We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the
future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and
passionate people.What We NeedWe're looking for a thoughtful,
strategic, and hard-working Sr. Producer to facilitate
communication and support for the 2K Web Team. The person in this
role will be responsible for the cross-departmental planning,
scheduling, content maintenance, and deployment for 2K's global web
sites.As a Sr. Producer, you must be a leader capable of taking
charge of a project and unifying everyone involved toward a common
goal. In this role, you will ultimately be responsible and
accountable for launching web sites in a timely manner while
upholding and maintaining a quality bar. You will work with
developers, designers, brand teams, and other collaborators to
balance scope with capacity, track progress, implement and improve
processes, mentor people, and mitigate risks. This role requires
leading multiple projects simultaneously at different stages of
development.What You Will Do
- Run the production of new 2K websites from concept to
- Handle the roadmap, scheduling, and maintenance for existing
web properties, including but not limited to current game sites,
corporate sites, and studio sites.
- Lead and deliver against launch deadlines while being the
guardian over product quality.
- Facilitate alignment across teams through effective
communication, problem-solving, risk identification, and risk
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with internal
and external resources.
- Handle approvals across brand teams, legal, security, ESRB, and
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g., creative, core
tech, localization) to provide assets, services, and translations
for worldwide announcements and events.
- Provide regular communication and updates for internal teams
- Run tools and training for marketing and community content
- Potential day-to-day direct management and mentorship of other
production staff including hiring, performance reviews, etc.Who We
Think Will Be a Great Fit
- 7+ years Project Management experience within an interactive
- Ability to establish relationships and work effectively with
people across all fields and levels of an organization, and at
varying levels of technical ability.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills. Must be able
to handle a frequently evolving slate of short-, medium-, and
long-term projects that are in different phases of
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written), time and
project management skills
- Ability to take feedback from various sources and translate
that into practical work.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines. Must
take initiative and be proactive rather than reactive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills within a fast-paced, live web
- Solid understanding of the various development methodologies
(Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Proficient project management fundamentals including capacity
planning, scope assessment, and scope management.
- Familiar to fluent in JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Google
- Experience maintaining relationships with remote studios,
creative agencies, and contractors.
- Must be comfortable working with various Content Management
Systems and able to help troubleshoot issues
- Proven understanding of web analytics platforms and reporting
(e.g., Google Analytics)
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as assigned
by senior management
- Good sense of humor is a definite plus.
Keywords: 2K, Novato , Sr. Web Producer, IT / Software / Systems , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!