Sr. Web Producer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most dedicated
game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis
Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games.
Our extraordinary team of engineers, developers, graphic artists
and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of
critically acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock,
Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier's Civilization,
WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is
a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for
console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers,
including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through
physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud
streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today's most popular
gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy,
sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment
to "Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!" We are
dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in
all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and
personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of
race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and
we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's
most hardworking and passionate people.
What We Need
We're looking for a thoughtful, strategic, and hard-working Sr.
Producer to facilitate communication and support for the 2K Web
Team. The person in this role will be responsible for the
cross-departmental planning, scheduling, content maintenance, and
deployment for 2K's global web sites.
As a Sr. Producer, you must be a leader capable of taking charge of
a project and unifying everyone involved toward a common goal. In
this role, you will ultimately be responsible and accountable for
launching web sites in a timely manner while upholding and
maintaining a quality bar. You will work with developers,
designers, brand teams, and other collaborators to balance scope
with capacity, track progress, implement and improve processes,
mentor people, and mitigate risks. This role requires leading
multiple projects simultaneously at different stages of
What You Will Do
- Run the production of new 2K websites from concept to
- Handle the roadmap, scheduling, and maintenance for existing
web properties, including but not limited to current game sites,
corporate sites, and studio sites.
- Lead and deliver against launch deadlines while being the
guardian over product quality.
- Facilitate alignment across teams through effective
communication, problem-solving, risk identification, and risk
- Establish, maintain, and improve relationships with internal
and external resources.
- Handle approvals across brand teams, legal, security, ESRB, and
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g., creative, core
tech, localization) to provide assets, services, and translations
for worldwide announcements and events.
- Provide regular communication and updates for internal teams
- Run tools and training for marketing and community content
- Potential day-to-day direct management and mentorship of other
production staff including hiring, performance reviews, etc.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- 7+ years Project Management experience within an interactive
- Ability to establish relationships and work effectively with
people across all fields and levels of an organization, and at
varying levels of technical ability.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills. Must be able
to handle a frequently evolving slate of short-, medium-, and
long-term projects that are in different phases of
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written), time and
project management skills
- Ability to take feedback from various sources and translate
that into practical work.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines. Must
take initiative and be proactive rather than reactive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills within a fast-paced, live web
- Solid understanding of the various development methodologies
(Agile, Waterfall, etc.)
- Proficient project management fundamentals including capacity
planning, scope assessment, and scope management.
- Familiar to fluent in JIRA, Confluence, Excel, Google
- Experience maintaining relationships with remote studios,
creative agencies, and contractors.
- Must be comfortable working with various Content Management
Systems and able to help troubleshoot issues
- Proven understanding of web analytics platforms and reporting
(e.g., Google Analytics)
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as assigned
by senior management
- Good sense of humor is a definite plus.
Keywords: 2K, Novato , Sr. Web Producer, IT / Software / Systems , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!