Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Title: Network Administrator
Location: Novato, CA
Roles & Responsibilities
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Datacenter networking
- Ability to set direction and prioritize work and resources
based operational and client needs.
- Datacenter Networking Cisco product and technology
- Ability to analyze, design and collaborate multiple Layer
- ITI based support team with 24x7 support operations
- Reviews functional and technical designs to identify areas of
risk and/or missing requirements.
- Cisco CCNP, CCIE certification would be added advantage
- Hands-on Experience in Nexus Switching Administration
- Experience in configuring VXLAN (good to have) or VXLAN Know
how (Must have)
- Experience in Cisco ACI administration, APIC upgrade (Must
- Experience in Cisco ACI Contract creation, modification (Must
- Experience in Meraki Wireless Access Points and Wireless Access
- Hands-on Experience in Cisco Client, Administration &
- Hands-on Experience in F5 Load balancer Administration &
- Hands-on Experience in Checkpoint Firewall Administration
- Experience in Checkpoint Firewall Administration &
- Experience in Checkpoint VSX Administration &
- Experience in Checkpoint VSX creation of new virtual firewall
- Experience in Network Voice technology and Good understanding
of Network Topology.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Novato , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...