Member Success/ Onboarding Associate
Company: AdvisoryCloud Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2020
Do you enjoy being a part of a cutting-edge company disrupting
the industry they are in? Are you highly organized and enjoy
speaking with others? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic team
that is all working towards the same goal? AdvisoryCloud's team is
expanding the market for advisory work with innovative board
structures and programs for companies of all sizes, connecting
thousands of executives with stimulating advisory work in new and
exciting ways. As the Member Success/Onboarding Associate you will
be playing a pivotal role in the introductions, training, and
retention of our executive members on the AdvisoryCloud platform.
You will be the point of contact for members during their Premier
Onboarding Experience and the ongoing retention of executive
members. You will be playing a critical role in developing
long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of being an
executive member with AdvisoryCloud. You will be building rapport
with our executive members over the phone and will be responsible
for helping complete their member's profile, educate members about
the AdvisoryCloud solutions, provide necessary follow up as needed
and navigate the member's ongoing experience on the AdvisoryCloud
platform. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:To perform this
position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these
- Speak with members on a daily basis over the phone using a
headset providing members with a positive customer experience.
- Appropriately, professionally, and respectfully communicate
with members via the phone and email within company
- Assist members by quickly identifying potential issues and
providing resolutions or escalating them appropriately to
- Provide members accurate and update information during all
- Complete administrative tasks and notes while handling customer
- Other tasks, duties, or special projects as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities that demonstrate professionalism, and
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while engaging
members of diverse backgrounds over the phone or email.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective
internal and external relationships with all levels of
professionals to maximize company impact.
- Address issues with a solution-oriented approach in a timely
and respectful manner.
- Is coachable, open to learning and accepts feedback well.
- Self-directed and efficient with resources and time, as well as
persistent and dependable in meeting deadlines. Education,
Experience, and Training:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalence.
- Proven Call Center and/or Customer Support experience.
- Professional, courteous, and responsible customer service and
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM), RingCentral
(or similar), G Suite: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, SLACK (or similar IM
system), and general internet search capabilities.
- Experience using a Mac iOS system preferred.
- Proficiency in English. At AdvisoryCloud we offer you the
opportunity to work with a talented, hardworking, and passionate
group of people. Our culture is friendly, supportive, and
collaborative. AdvisoryCloud invests in the well-being of our
employees and their families through our comprehensive benefits
program that includes:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Life Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program Note: This role is open to local Bay
Area candidates only and is temporarily remote due to COVID.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Keywords: AdvisoryCloud Inc., Novato , Member Success/ Onboarding Associate, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!