Member Services Associate
Posted on: July 20, 2020
Who We Are:From the 100,000+ startups a year that don't have an
efficient way to connect with advisors to the tens of thousands of
public and private companies that have been sourcing advisors from
the same talent pool for decades, it's time for more innovative
ways to connect companies of all sizes with advisors of all types.
For the first time ever, executives can take a proactive approach
to landing advisory work by being listed as an available advisor on
AdvisoryCloud.com, using tools and resources to promote themselves
as an advisor, and immediately joining up to three advisory boards
exclusively being sourced by AdvisoryCloud.Do you enjoy being a
part of a cutting-edge company disrupting the industry they are in?
Are you highly organized and enjoy speaking with others? Would you
like to be a part of a dynamic team that is all working towards the
same goal?As the Member Services Associate you will be playing a
pivotal role in the introductions, training, and retention of our
executive members on the AdvisoryCloud platform. You will be the
point of contact for members during their Premier Onboarding
Experience and the ongoing retention of executive members. You will
be playing a critical role in developing long-term customer success
and demonstrating the value of being an executive member with
AdvisoryCloud. You will be building rapport with our executive
members over the phone and will be responsible for helping complete
their member's profile, educate members about the AdvisoryCloud
solutions, provide necessary follow up as needed and navigate the
member's ongoing experience on the AdvisoryCloud platform..
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:To perform this position
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
- Speak with members to provide a positive customer
- Appropriately, professionally, and respectfully communicate
with members via the phone and email within company
- Assist members by quickly identifying potential issues and
providing resolutions or escalating them appropriately to
- Provide members accurate and update information during all
- Complete administrative tasks and notes while handling customer
- Other tasks, duties, or special projects as assigned.Knowledge,
Skills, and Abilities that demonstrate professionalism, and
- Ability to provide excellent customer service while engaging
members of diverse backgrounds over the phone or email.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills in order to build effective
internal and external relationships with all levels of
professionals to maximize company impact.
- Address issues with a solution-oriented approach in a timely
and respectful manner.
- Is coachable, open to learning and accepts feedback well.
- Self-directed and efficient with resources and time, as well as
persistent and dependable in meeting deadlines.Education,
Experience, and Training:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalence.
- Proven Call Center and/or Customer Support experience.
- Professional, courteous, and responsible customer service and
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM), RingCentral
(or similar), G Suite: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, SLACK (or similar IM
system), and general internet search capabilities.
- Experience using a Mac iOS system preferred.
- Proficiency in English.What We Offer:We are a talented group of
people who are dedicated, hardworking and passionate about our
business. Our culture is friendly, supportive and collaborative. We
invest in the well-being of our employees and their families
through our comprehensive benefits program.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Zestful, Travel Assistance, Healthy Rewards, Life Assistance
- Employee Referral ProgramPM20 PI121637792
Keywords: AdvisoryCloud, Novato , Member Services Associate, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!