Associate Clinician - Part-time and Full-time Available!
Company: Buckelew Programs
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Job DescriptionBuckelew Programs helps people with behavioral
health challenges lead healthier, more independent lives by
providing treatment and support services tailored to their unique
needs. Our Outpatient Services program is growing and we have
multiple opportunities for Associate Clinicians to join our
dedicated team. Full-time and part-time positions available.The
Associate Clinician provides outpatient therapy to children, adults
and families who have a wide range of psycho-social, mental and
emotional needs. Many are victims of abuse and trauma, or have
histories of family violence and/or dysfunction. The majority are
low to moderate income. Therapeutic modalities include individual
and dyadic psychodynamic psychotherapy, family and group therapy.
Individual and group supervision, professional development and case
consultation will be provided, including excellent supervisory and
The position consistently supports the mission and objectives of
Buckelew Programs by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of
information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with
ethics and integrity, and adhering to applicable federal, state and
local laws and regulations, and Buckelew policies and
- Maintain caseload of clients including individual children,
adolescents, families and adults including all necessary
documentation and charting. Caseload ratio: 60% time clocked will
be client sessions.
- Conduct comprehensive assessment and provide individual,
couple, and family treatment.
- Maintain records for all clinical services that meet Medi-Cal
standards for quality and compliance. Documentation is required
consistent with agency standards and a billing standard is
established by the Program Manager in accordance with contract
requirements and agency policies.
- Become competent in the agency---s electronic health record
system and utilize for documentation and recordkeeping.
- --Participate as an active member of the clinical team,
attending program staff meetings and staff development as
- Facilitate group treatment that may include DBT, Seeking
Safety, Parenting Apart, and others as needed.
- Become thoroughly oriented to Counseling Services and Buckelew
Programs policies and procedures, as well as health, education,
social services, legal, and other resources in the community.
- Assist with other needs as required in support of Counseling
Services clinical services program.QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work. Must hold an
active Associate MFT or LPCC and be registered in good standing
with the BBS.
- Ability to complete all client recordkeeping and charting
accurately and in a timely manner all client recordkeeping and
charting, including psychosocial assessments, treatment summaries
and case closings--Ability to provide written documentation and
oral case presentations that contain clear, accurate, and
professional descriptions of the treatment.
- Willingness to learn psychodynamic and evidence based
principles and practices, and be able to apply these in treatment
planning and intervention.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and maturity in dealing with
unsettling material and/or unusual circumstances.
- Display interpersonal skills necessary to establish and
maintain a therapeutic relationship. Must have awareness of the
impact of cultural factors in shaping personal identity and use
this knowledge in working with persons of various cultural, racial,
economic backgrounds, gender identify, and sexual orientation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Computer
skills required to complete documentation, respond to email and use
- Must have or obtain NPI number and complete other credentialing
requirements as required by the needs of the program.
- Bilingual/Bicultural highly desirable (Spanish).
- Must be culturally competent, flexible, and committed to
working as part of a team.Additional pay for Bilingual
Spanish/English language skills.AA/EOECompany DescriptionFor more
than 45 years, Buckelew Programs has been committed to the mission
of providing mental health and addiction services that promote
recovery, resilience and hope. The agency provides numerous
essential community services throughout Marin, Sonoma and Napa
counties ranging from supported housing and job training for people
with mental illness to outpatient psychotherapy and other support
for children, adults and families, as well as residential
detoxification services, and a regional suicide prevention program
and crisis hotline.
Keywords: Buckelew Programs, Novato , Associate Clinician - Part-time and Full-time Available!, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!