Job Title: Security Officer - Overnight Vehicle Patrol
Location: Novato, CA
Pay Rate: $21
General Job Functions: Secure assigned post and carry out
instructions as documented in site Post Orders
Included Benefits/Perks: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, no
uniform deposits/maintenance fees
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security
services company. We protect our clients' staff and assets,
wherever they are in the world. We offer different schedules,
diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries and career
advancement opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is
looking for Security Officers to fulfill different assignments for
Job Responsibilities specific to this client site include, but
are not limited to:General Security responsibilities include, but
are not limited to:
* Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned
client site, providing for the security and safety of client
property and personnel.
* Carry out instructions as documented in site Post Orders
* Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and and to
inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
* Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and
directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and
* Controls access to client site or facility through the
* Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe
conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked
entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
* Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
* Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat,
flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials,
inclement weather, and other incidents.
* Prepares logs and reports as required.
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
* A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of
state required training preferred
* Candidate must be 21 years or older
* 2+ years of Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience
* CPR Certification is required but can be obtained prior to
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
General Qualifications to work in physical security at
* Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
* Pass an extensive screening process