Co-working Office Receptionist
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Regus is part of the International Workplace Group (IWG) that
provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an
unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting spaces for
companies to use in every city in the world. It's an infrastructure
that supports the dynamic change of the workplace and meet our
We enable businesses to operate anywhere, without the need for
set-up costs or capital investment. It's a network designed to
enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded
professionals: an instant global community, and a place to
About the role:
As a Co-working Office Receptionist (Community Associate) you
will help us nurture and support our customers at a Centre level.
You'll be contributing to the growth and success of your customers,
helping them to use flexible working to enhance their
You'll be the daily point of contact in one of our business
centres and an integral part of delivering the best customer
experience. Whether they're staying for an hour or many years, our
customers all come with different needs.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing
- Work as part of a team to give our community everything they
- Create exceptional experiences every interaction
- Answering incoming calls and preparing meeting rooms
- Completing general administrative duties
- Care for your centre - ensure it is always the professional,
inspiring work environment
Skills & Traits about you:
- Effortlessly enthusiastic - bring a positive, inspiring
attitude with fantastic customer service skills
- Resilient - combine an appetite for a challenge with the
ability to adapt to fast-changing situations.
- Approachable & influential - build strong relationships with
every customer to better deliver on their needs.
- Proudly diligent - have an eye for detail, understanding how
high standards in the smallest moments feed into the wider
- Self-motivated - take ownership and act decisively to solve
problems, make your time count.
- Competitive rewards: We want to inspire a five-star service, so
you can expect a very competitive package
- Fantastic environment: Work with local, national and global
clients in a world-class, high calibre work environment
- Time for you: Whilst an international and global organisation
we operate our centres on a Monday-Friday basis, we believe a work
life balance is critical for your success.
- Training: Structured training and development programmes
designed to nurture your ambition
- Career Development: Opportunities to take increased
responsibility over centre operations
Up to the challenge?
Keywords: Regus, Novato , Co-working Office Receptionist, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!