Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Oakmont of Novato is a premier senior community situated on a
beautifully landscaped campus. Developed by Oakmont Senior Living,
Oakmont of Novato provides exceptional quality, comfort, and care
with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a rewarding
lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that promotes
The Care Provider is responsible for providing personal
assistance and daily care and services related to the residents in
order to enhance the residents independence and quality of life, in
accordance with companys mission, vision, and values.
Why should you choose a career with Oakmont:
- 401k Retirement Plan & Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Family Fund
- Career Growth, Relocation and Travel Opportunities
- Assist residents in their Activates of Daily Living (ADL) as
specified in the residents service and car plan. This includes
eating, bathing, dressing toileting, transferring (walking) and
- Respond to residents needs promptly while maintaining residents
self-respect, dignity, safety, and confidentiality.
- Communicate any observed or suspected resident change of
condition to a supervisor immediately.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments
- Experience preferred but not necessary; we will train the right
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents and their families.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date.
About Oakmont: Oakmont Senior Living is a recognized leader in
the retirement industry, having planned and developed more than 50
retirement communities in the western United States. Oakmont
strives to create an atmosphere of family and community among
staff, residents and resident family members. We know that caring
and meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding
life. Our belief and our mission are to treat each member of our
community with respect and compassion. Our staff is hand-selected
for their skills, previous experience, and a passion for working
with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy and laughter
alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into our community
and feel our pride in ownership and commitment to service.
EEOC: Oakmont Management Group is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including
pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), marital or
parental status, physical or mental disability, family medical
history or genetic information, military status, or unfavorable
discharge from military service. These protections extend to all
management practices and decisions, including any recruitment and
hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and
career development programs.
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Novato , Caregiver, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!