Company: Bank of Marin
Posted on: June 6, 2021
In a team-oriented environment, the Loan Documentation
Specialist supports the loan documentation/quality control
functions of the Bank by preparing loan documents for all
commercial, consumer, real estate and construction loans, ensuring
that all bank policies, procedures and applicable compliance
regulations are adhered to; meet customer, officer and department
standards and expectations for accuracy and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review incoming documentation requests for completeness while
determining appropriate structure and documentation required for
all loan types.
- Set-up or update existing Customer Information on Bank's core
- Prepare loan documentation, including appropriate provisions
and exhibits for all loan types using Laser Pro software.
- Complete documentation checklists and e-mail loan documents to
analyst, loan officer and Real Estate portfolio manager, if
- Review loans to determine if HMDA applies; ensure that HMDA
package is complete and accurate; and input applicable information
into Laser Pro.
- Review CRA worksheet for accuracy.
- Review Beneficial Ownership Form for accuracy and input
applicable information into Bank's core system.
- Review that key legal and customer scanned documents are
captured in Bank's imaging system. Input and maintain credit
covenant ticklers for all commercial loans.
- Ensure aggregated debt is current and accurate on Bank's core
system for all documentation requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Requirements:
1 year related experience and/or training preferred. Associate's
degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical
school; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in team setting.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, employees
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Understanding of lending regulations (i.e. Truth in Lending,
RESPA, ECOA, HMDA, CRA, Reg. O,and BSA).
- The right candidate will have the aptitude to learn the loan
input system. Experience with Laser pro is highly desirable.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career
advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision,
401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition
reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA
Keywords: Bank of Marin, Novato , Loan Documentation, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!