Company: Elegance Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Get ready to experience a luxury
senior living experience, partnered with top-notch care, at
Elegance Hamilton Hill! Our community will offer Assisted Living
and Memory Support services.
Now Hiring (FT/PT)
This position works under the Director,
Food Service and supports all activities of the Food Service
Department and Dining Room. The position is responsible for quality
of meals served, quality of service delivery during meal service,
and for compliance with special diets offered by the community.
- Support the Director, Food Service with planning, directing,
controlling, communicating, and coaching in the Food Service
- Respond to resident likes and dislikes maintaining high
resident satisfaction. Ensure that all foods are prepared to
satisfaction of residents and in accordance with safe food handling
- Maintain food temperatures and time controls during storage,
production, and serving according to required food safety
- Circulate in the dining room to ascertain resident preferences
and satisfaction with meals.
- Maintain a clean kitchen and dining area.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming
obstacles, take actions to assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food service required.
Minimum three years’ experience in food service preferred.
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit (as required by state
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, personnel
skills, and community relations skills are essential.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
Apply with your resume TODAY to
schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Keywords: Elegance Living, Novato , Cook, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!