Director of Food and Beverage
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Marin Country Club in Novato, CA is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of Director of Food and Beverage.
Qualified candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and
be highly focused on providing superior service to the clubs
managed by Troon.
Key Responsibilities of the Director of Food and Beverage
- Clearly describes, assigns and delegates responsibility and
authority for the operation of the various food and beverage
sub-departments (i.e., catering, room service, restaurants,
banquets, kitchens, and stewards).
- Prepares and monitors annual budget, revenue goals and the
expenses for the Food and Beverage department as well as generating
various (weekly, monthly etc.) business volume forecasts and
- Reviews and analyzes various financial results/reports to
monitor overall Food and Beverage performance and take any
corrective actions that may be needed.
- Monitors market conditions that impact menu offerings, business
volume, and profitability.
- Executes inventory control and calculation for monthly analysis
and reconciliation. Identifies opportunities to control food costs
and other expenses.
- Participates with the Chef, Food and Beverage Managers and
Catering Managers in the creation of menus to entice variety of
appetites including restaurant and banquets while incorporating a
menu pricing structure that will support the bottom line
- Directs ordering amounts, timing of orders, receiving, invoice
settlement and accuracy, storage temperatures in all areas.
- Continually researches vendor opportunities, pricing, service,
and evaluates vendor relationships to the benefit of the
- Approves catering policies and pricing; may carry out planning,
production and closure of all events.
- Implements policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage
department including compliance of company standards relating to
quality of products and services.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, planning,
assigning, and directing work, evaluating performance, rewarding,
and disciplining associates; addressing complaints and resolving
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited
to: Assistant Director of Food and Beverage, Restaurant Manager,
Catering Manager, Executive Chef.
- Regular and reliable attendance
Minimum Qualifications for the Director of Food and
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university; or
four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge hospitality POS system application, hardware,
software and menu programing.
- Experience in Multi-faceted Food and Beverage operations.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Novato , Director of Food and Beverage, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!