Site Supervisor - Behavioral Health
Company: Marin General Hospital
Posted on: June 8, 2021
MarinHealth Medical Network is looking for an experienced Site
Supervisor to join our Behavioral Health Clinic!
WHO WE ARE:
MarinHealth Medical Network is a medical foundation representing
the physicians, their care teams and office staff, who previously
operated under Prima Medical Foundation or the Marin Healthcare
District. With a network of clinics across many different medical
specialties throughout Marin and Southern Sonoma County,
MarinHealth Medical Network functions as an extended family of
healthcare advocates who take pride in knowing that we aren't just
making a living; we're making a positive impact on the health of
our patients and their families. Come and join us in touching and
transforming lives every day!
External hires must pass a background check and medical screen.
Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records
will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with
federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or disability status and any other
classifications protected by federal, state & local laws.
We have an excellent benefits package, such as
medical/vision/dental insurance, generous PTO and paid holiday,
401(k) with company match, and more!
The Site Supervisor is a working supervisor responsible for
performing and supervising the daily operational and administrative
functions of the assigned clinic. S/he will work collaboratively
with the staff, providers, Practice Manager and/or Director, and
have responsibility for the supervision of all non-licensed staff.
The Site Supervisor must have the ability to perform and prioritize
multiple tasks, and work well with staff, patients and providers.
The Supervisor must be able to perform most of the work of the
staff that s/he supervises, assess situations, prioritize workload,
develop solutions, and make recommendations with the assistance of
the Practice Manager. The Supervisor will need to be timely,
detailed oriented, organized, responsible, and reliable.
The Supervisor is responsible for supervising all aspects of the
functioning and coordination of the day-to-day activities of the
office. The following areas of the practice will be the direct
responsibility of the Supervisor, while duties may be delegated,
the final outcomes will need to be managed by the Supervisor in
partnership with the Practice Manager. Perform all other duties as
required or assigned.
- Monitor and track identified customer service measures,
including but not limited to: telephones, patient satisfaction
surveys, no show rate.
- Manages all patient complaints until resolved, or escalates the
complaint to Practice Manager for additional support and
- Model patient-centered care at all times - flexibility,
individualized care, accommodate patients as much as possible.
- Monitor quality of service throughout the office.
Direct Patient Care
- Answer telephones, schedule appointments, collect
- Greet, check-in and out patients.
- Balance payments and deposits.
- Room patients, as needed.
- Recognize urgent medical needs and triage care
- Provides patients with accurate information when answering
questions and concerns.
- Maintains patient records and protects patient
- Assist with clinic upkeep, including daily cleaning and room
- Review and assist managing practice overhead expenses including
medical supply ordering and staff overtime with the Practice
- Ensure the accurate and timely collection and tracking of
patient co-payments and past due balances for services
- Orient and train new employees to office policies and
- Supports and participates in the interviewing and selection of
new staff for identified positions.
- Takes staff sick call and works to arrange for adequate clinic
coverage as needed.
- Manage staff schedules and templates.
- Evaluate employee work performance and provide feedback to the
- Review staff PTO requests and give to PM for final approval or
- Recommends and implements approved staff recognition and
- Ensure that the office equipment and service are functioning
correctly; provide training so that the staff is using it
- Decide which staff are authorized to have keys, alarm codes,
access to money and/or and controlled medications. Supervise staff
- Maintain physical location by coordinating cleaning of the
- Responsible for taking care of facility problems promptly,
coordinating as appropriate with identified internal and external
- Acts as the principle contact for IT department to reduce the
number of requests to IT, and to coordinate provider and patient
schedules with IT visits.
- Ensure the inventory in the office is sufficient. Inventory
includes forms, office supplies, medical supplies, and
- Manages inventory receiving process, including approval of
shipments and giving approved packing slips to PM in a timely and
- Maintain CLIA Certificate of Compliance and proficiency testing
for moderate complexity tests, as required.
- Knowledge of what to do in an emergency situation. Confidence
and ability to take charge if/when necessary in such
- Assist the Practice Manager with efforts including but not
limited to remodeling office, possible expansion of
office/construction, adding new services, licensing, preparing for
- Possess and maintains a general understanding of Regulatory
Bodies: Policy and Procedures Manual, HIPAA, CLIA, MSDS, OSHA, CA
state regulations, Medicare guidelines, and familiarity with
managed care entities (PPO/HMO/POS) with regards to patient care
and medical staff training and enforcement regulation.
- Participate in updating or applying for licenses and
certificates for the practice or the physicians within the practice
- Perform all other duties as required or assigned.
- 3 years overall current experience in related field.
- Prior leadership or supervisory role preferred.
- Previous experience in medical office registration, scheduling,
medical assisting, management and/or billing.
- Demonstrated reliability and professionalism.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in tactful and professional
- Proven competence in health services administration and patient
- Professional demeanor and conduct.
- Proficiency in office based software applications including
Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Electronic Medical Record
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Keywords: Marin General Hospital, Novato , Site Supervisor - Behavioral Health, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!