Company: 2K Games
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who We Are:
2K publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on
the planet, including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K,
Evolve, XCOM, and Sid Meier's Civilization.
A career at 2K Publishing is about being part of a passionate
team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious
projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be
welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can
learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the
What We Need:
Were seeking a talented and passionate copywriter to join our
in-house Creative Services team, focusing on 2Ks core games titles.
The core games team works across 2Ks non-sports titles including
Borderlands, Bioshock, Mafia, XCOM, and Sid Meier's Civilization.
You would work on all things related to these franchises, ranging
from taglines to social posts and everything in between.
Additionally, were looking for someone whos passionate about
games and gaming culture, with a strong knowledge of 2Ks core
titles and a deep understanding of current gaming culture and
What You Will Do:
- Work in collaboration with Core games brand marketing and the
related creative studios to perform and fulfill a wide variety of
- Create content for our brands social media channels.
- Create customer-facing marketing content across multiple
digital channels that results. in effective and exciting
- Follow brand guidelines and maintain a clear brand tone of
- Ensure product, technical, and factual accuracy, and cultural
- Deliver work of a consistent creative quality level.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure timely
- Leverage glossaries and style guides to ensure brand
- Work collaboratively with a global production team at 2K.
- Keep own product and brand knowledge up to date.
- Proactively contribute feedback and ideas for process
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Impeccable writing skills and ability to develop innovative
creative work thats in-line with the overall brand strategy.
- Meticulous attention to detail, combined with the ability to
digest the brief and focus only on the details that matter, so that
the resulting copy is clear and simple.
- Ability to work independently but also able to create good
rapport with other team members and clients, across multiple
- Proven ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and meet
tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong desire to make cool stuff, write copy worth reading, and
actually connect with fans
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to adapt and
manage an evolving environment where change is often around the
- Degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years Copywriting experience OR awesome portfolio.
Keywords: 2K Games, Novato , Copywriter, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!