Company: 2K Games
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who We Are 2K publishes some of the most popular video game
franchises on the planet including Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia,
NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM, and Sid Meiers Civilization.
The Creative Services team has the unique opportunity to work
across all brands and titles at 2K. The team creates a high volume
of digital and print marketing assets to support all marketing
channels in a fast-paced environment.
What We Need Were seeking a talented Senior Graphic Designer to
work in our Novato, CA office. The ideal candidate possesses
excellent graphic design skills and is highly proficient with the
Adobe Creative Suite. The candidate must also be able to juggle
many projects while working with tight deadlines. What You Will Do
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing creative concepts to
- design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo and push
the creative envelope.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the design team to ensure
consistency and alignment
- with corporate brand guidelines.
- Responsible for interpreting design briefs and conceptualizing
to an effective
- appropriate visual solution.
- Able to produce marketing and advertising materials in line
with marketing briefs,
- templates, and brand style guides.
- Design master assets, logos, and layout designs for digital and
print media, including
- Collaborate to ensure that all design-related processes run
- Build strong relationships with members of the Marketing,
Brand, and Operations
- teams globally.
- Minimum 10 years of in-house/agency experience in a similar
- Able to create pixel-perfect digital assets for web and social
- Ability to follow and enhance brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of colors, fonts, layouts, and other design
elements to communicate
- creative concepts.
- Able to create print designs to production-ready standards
- Ability to work under pressure on tight timelines; strong
problem-solving skills to
- deliver world-class creative on time and on strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize design projects.
- Ability to follow departmental procedures, including approval
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator,
Photoshop, InDesign, and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Apps
Keywords: 2K Games, Novato , Graphic Designer, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!