Social Content Designer/Editor
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who We Are:
The Creative Services team has the unique opportunity to work
across all brands and titles at 2K. The team creates a high volume
of digital marketing assets to support all marketing channels in a
What We Need:
We're seeking a talented Social Content Designer/Editor to join
our social content team and create reactive social content out of
our Novato, CA office. The ideal candidate possesses excellent
graphic design and video editing skills, with strong proficiency in
the Adobe Creative Suite. The Content Designer handles all aspects
of design/media production with an emphasis to optimize and evolve
social content across all brands and media platforms. This includes
graphic design, video editing, motion graphics design, sound design
and mixing, color correction, and encoding. The candidate must also
be able to juggle many projects while working with tight
What You Will Do:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing creative concepts to
provide innovative social content design ideas and visuals to
challenge the status quo and push the creative envelope.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the creative services team to
ensure consistency and alignment with brand guidelines.
- Responsible for interpreting design briefs and conceptualizing
to an effective appropriate visual solution.
- Able to produce high quality social content in line with
marketing briefs, templates, and brand style guides.
- Collaborate to ensure that all design-related processes run
- Build strong relationships with members of the Marketing,
Brand, and Operations teams globally.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Must provide a demo reel showcasing previous work upon
applying. Applicants without a reel or portfolio will NOT be
- Experience with producing and optimizing content for all social
media platforms and various required formats/specs.
- Advanced knowledge of formatting/designing for specific social
media platforms, i.e. TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook,
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC and Creative Suite
applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder,
- Expert Adobe After Effects compositing and animation skills:
excellent/advanced typography skills, animation, motion/camera
tracking, and keying, etc.
- Knowledge of 3rd Party plugin suites: Trapcode, Red Giant,
- Fundamental experience with sound design and audio mixing.
- Fluency in color correction and color grading.
- Able to create pixel-perfect digital assets for social
- Advanced knowledge of A/V compression formats and codecs, along
with experience using encoding software such as Adobe Media
- Ability to follow and enhance brand guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of colors, fonts, layouts, and other design
elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Ability to work under pressure on tight timelines; strong
problem-solving skills to deliver world-class creative on time and
- Ability to multitask and prioritize design projects.
- Ability to follow departmental procedures, including approval
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Apps
Keywords: 2K, Novato , Social Content Designer/Editor, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!