Food Runner (PT)
Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Marin Country Club in Novato, CA is excited to announce the
career opportunity of a part-time Food Runners. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service.
Key Responsibilities of the Food Runner:
- Assures that all material used by server is clean and ready for
- Possesses knowledge of the position of each diner's chair in
the dining rooms and lounges.
- Sets the outside line with under liner plates, flatware,
doilies, linen napkins and any other items needed for the
delivering of food.
- Organizes the plates in the window and matches each one with
each ticket to run the food out to the tables.
- Sets tables in accordance with Troon Golf standards.
- Ensures that each menu item is prepared in the exact detail
outlined on each ticket.
- Corrects the menu item with the chef before delivering the menu
item if it is not meeting the exact specification on the
- Fills and re-fills water glasses and removes any place settings
not being used.
- Clears dishes located in front of guest upon completion of
- Clears and resets tables when guests leave, to include but not
limited to: changes tablecloth, brushes chairs, places chairs at
table, replaces silverware and glassware, and replaces
- Assists the server when needed.
- Keeps work stations well stocked of items and ingredients.
- Clean workstations, takes out trash, and vacuums the dining
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Food Runner:
- One month related experience or training.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, cleanliness and
- Regular and reliable attendance, including weekends and
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Novato , Food Runner (PT), Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!