Posted on: June 12, 2021
Who We Are:
2K publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on
the planet including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, Sid
Meier's Civilization, and more. The IT and Security team build,
monitor, and maintain our corporate and production infrastructure
that our fans need to play our games. We are experts in systems,
networks, cloud technology, and security. Our teams maintain the
enterprise and development technology stacks that run our company
and support our gamers. The Tech team operates globally to ensure a
consistent and exceptional experience for the entirety of the 2K
What We Need:
You are passionate about Architecture and the Cloud. You're a
problem solver and proactive solutions architect. You're looking to
expand your career by architecting and optimizing large-scale
Production and Enterprise environments in the Cloud for gaming
customers. You bring expert level experience in complex
environments and are excited to apply cutting-edge solutions to
provide the best Cloud capabilities to our employees and fans
around the world.
What You Will Do:
As a Cloud Architect within 2K's Architecture team, you will
architect and design 2K's Cloud infrastructure to be highly
available, exceptionally performant, and adaptive to our evolving
needs. You will work with leading development teams in the gaming
industry to gather requirements and develop solutions in the Cloud.
You will follow sound architectural principles being cognizant of
security and other key foundational elements as you build
solutions. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a
critical role supporting one of the largest and most successful
game franchises in the world.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 7+ years of Cloud design and architecture experience, working
with the major providers including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience architecting and designing large-scale Production
and Enterprise environments.
- Experience with hybrid environments that include on-prem and
cloud computing resources, and scaling into the cloud
- Ability to translate architectural and engineering concepts to
various technical and non-technical stakeholders. Ability to
structure and transition operational duties to SRE team.
- Familiar with security best practices - defining roles, access
lists, and integrating with IdP systems.
- Strong experience with Cloud optimization and cost
- Experience and familiarity with container orchestration
platforms and microservices
- Demonstrable experience with configuration management and
infrastructure as a code to automate deployment - Puppet,
Terraform, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with build tools, CI/CD, DevOps and agile
- Excellent communication and written skills - ability to
generate clear architectural documentation and diagrams.
- Software development experience (Python or similar).
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, and related data
- Advanced knowledge of networking principles in the cloud.
- Experience negotiating Enterprise Agreements.
- Understanding of various storage platforms and protocols
Keywords: 2K, Novato , Cloud Architect, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!