Document Imaging Operator
Company: BANK OF MARIN
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the ?Best Places
to Work? in the North Bay Business Journal fourteen years in a row,
is seeking a Document Imaging Operator to join our Administrative
Services department at our corporate office in Novato.The Document
Imaging Operator will be responsible for operating imaging tools
for use in the creation of electronic files or archives. The
position will be responsible for preparing, scanning & indexing
physical and electronic documents/images being stored in an optical
data base in electronic/digital format, ensuring that all imaged
documents adhere to quality control standards.Essential Duties:
- Image paper documents and electronic files into electronic
archival system using scanning equipment, Outlook integration and
- Ensures scanned and auto imaged documents adhere to quality
control standards including image quality, recognition of
designated documents, and preferred formatting.
- Review auto imaged documents including ability to navigate
through the archival system retrieval and workflow processes.
- Retrieves documents and files as requested and maintains
appropriate logs and records of work activities.
- Review automated imaged documents to verify system processes
are executed properly.
- Ability to navigate the archival system retrieval and workflow
- Maintains the Document type library both physical and
electronic used as reference point for document owners and Imaging
- Maintains scanning equipment, ensures periodic maintenance is
performed by vendor.
- Reports daily imaging activities.
- Additional duties as required.Professional / Educational
Experience: Minimum 3 ? 6 months related experience and/or
training. High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
and/or one year certificate from college or technical school; or
equivalent combination of education and experience. The right
candidate must, at minimum, be at an Intermediate level of
proficiency with Microsoft Excel.The Bank of Marin is a growing
public company with career advancement opportunities. We offer
competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit programs
including medical, dental, vision, 401K, profit sharing and
employee stock ownership plans, tuition reimbursement, and an
employee volunteer program.Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity
employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: BANK OF MARIN, Novato , Document Imaging Operator, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!