GMP Manufacturing Associate
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Yoh is seeking an entry GMP Manufacturing Associate to support
our Genomics Client in the San Francisco Bay Area for a 3+ month
contract to hire engagement (with bonus potential after
conversion). You will have the opportunity to join our Client's
Manufacturing Group, which requires stocking of consumables,
printing labels, labelling tubes and kits, using analytical
balances, capping of tubes, packaging of kits, routine instrument
maintenance, running automated tasks with various liquid handling
platforms, running and maintaining instrumentation in accordance to
Pay Rate: Depending on experience
Hours: Able to work day, swing, or night shifts
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Type: 3+ month contract, potential to convert full-time
- Perform manufacturing activities in accordance to written
protocols per supervisor's direction.
- Support manufacturing activities in the Synthesis,
Purification, Formulation lab and Kit Lab.
- Performs cleaning in accordance to the written protocols.
- Assist with organizational work with the guidance of
Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory environment.
- Perform quantitation of oligonucleotides using
Spectrophotometer and micropipettes.
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment used in
- Order and fill reagents/buffers as needed.
- High School diploma and required on the job training.
- Some instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, IR, MS) experience or
knowledge preferred but not required.
- Experience with pipettes preferred but not required
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Novato , GMP Manufacturing Associate, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!