Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: May 7, 2022
- Operate large scale bioprocess equipment for the Cell Culture
and Purification operations.
- Prepare Buffer and Media solutions.
- Perform all aspects of processing: preparation of equipment,
disassembling equipment, assembling process equipment, perform CIP
and SIP of equipment, perform pressure tests of equipment, perform
I Testing of filters, calibration and use of analytical
- Display competency with process equipment and automated control
- Knowledge of biotech manufacturing process and equipment
including cell culture, depth and tangential flow filtration,
column chromatography, protein purification and formulation and/or
buffer and media operations.
- Proficiency with compliance; adherence to standard operating
procedures, batch record, good documentation practices and data
capturingWORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Consists of strenuous, repetitive work. The following list of
physical movements maybe used on a daily basis: bending, reaching,
climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling and making numerous equipment
connections using hands.
- Independently have the ability to regularly lift, dispense,
push and/or pull items with an average weight of 25 pounds.
- May require work around loud equipment.
- The use of personal protective equipment will be required.
- Requires various shift based work and off hoursEducation &
- Bachelor's degree in science related area or engineering
- Associate's degree in science related area or Biotech
certificate with 2+ years of experience in a biotech manufacturing
environment or other regulated industry
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written
- Ability to work in a team environment which includes good
conflict resolution and collaboration
- Displays good initiative to identify areas for improvement and
Keywords: Randstad USA, Novato , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!