Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist We're looking for
a Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist, working in the
Pharmaceuticals & Medical Products industry in Novato, California,
United States. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing various internal documents while also
ensuring their accuracy, quality, and integrity.
- Receive, review, edit, format, update, and manage various
documents within an electronic document system.
- This is an administrative role that is heavily task-oriented
toward document processing.
- Various activities may impact project timelines and the worker
is responsible for adjusting and balancing his/her workload with
the department and customers accordingly. - Details The pay we are
offering is 25 per hour. This position may present an opportunity
to go permanent. Our Client Our client is an award-winning clinical
development company. Improving lives globally with 20+ years
experience in clinical research and strategic resourcing. Elevating
results with proven strategies, comprehensive solutions, and
customized delivery models. Serving pharmaceutical,
biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations.
Strong relationships provide you connections and access to great
opportunities. Industry expertise sets you up for success with
helpful insights, career coaching, and professional training. Grow
and learn while you put your skills to work. Experience Required
for Your Success Successful candidates must:
- Have experience processing documentation in an administrative
- Have an intermediate level of proficiency in Word (including
use of headers/footers, page formatting, templates and creation of
- Have atleast a beginner level of proficiency in Excel
- Be familiar with LiveLink and TrackWise or any other document
- Have an extremely high level of attention to detail; have
strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to adapt and work both independently and
collaboratively in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be able to effectively and efficiently prioritize assignments
- Be able to use the copier and scanner and the velo-binding
system; be able to work with limited supervision
- H.S. and 2-4 years related experience or AA degree and 1 year
What Do You Think? Does your experience reflect what it takes to be
successful in this role? Do the work and challenges get you excited
about what's possible? Apply here . Prefer to use email instead?
Optional. 20 MB file size limit. Supported file types. Upload your
to be part of PSG's Talent Community and be profiled to other jobs
that match my skills About US PSG recruits and supports great
candidates for global organizations across all industries.
Including 4 of the world's largest staffing companies. Fortune 500
corporations too. That's right - staffing leaders come to us to
find top talent like you. Why? Our clients and candidates love us!
We have the industries' highest satisfaction scores - like
industry-shaping companies Apple and Southwest Airlines. Their
satisfaction and our growth mean opportunity for you! PSG Global is
committed to a fair selection process. We believe that you deserve
respect and that our success requires it. We focus on your desires
and qualifications as much as business requirements and client
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Novato , Quality Assurance Document Control Specialist, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!