Company: BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
The Research Associate I will function to complete molecular
biology and cell culture work for analytical sciences in support of
process sciences goals. Responsibilities of the role include:
- Direct support of molecular biology teams by completing nucleic
acid extractions and quantitative PCR reactions
- Direct support of bioassay teams by completing routine
eukaryotic cell culture, viral vector transductions, protein
quantitation by immunoassay, and enzyme activity quantitation by
biochemical methods.The individual selected will be expected to
work effectively with the hiring manager to coordinate completion
of these support activities for multiple teams. Experience
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a bioanalytical
laboratory, research laboratory, or biotechnology company post
completion of a bachelor's degree is required. Candidates with
extensive work experience while completing a bachelor's may also be
- Nucleic acid extractions, PCR, and eukaryotic cell culture are
- Viral vector transduction, immunoassay, and biochemical assay
experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Excellent skills with detailed lab records are required.
- Effectiveness working on teams is required.EducationBachelor's
degree in a biological or biochemical field or bachelor's degree
and equivalent experience with nucleic acid extractions, PCR,
eukaryotic cell culture, immunoassays or other quantitative
bioanalytical methods is required.
Keywords: BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., Novato , Research Associate, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!