Superintendent (Public Works-GC Over $1 BIL in Projects to Date)
Posted on: June 20, 2022
If you are a Superintendent looking for an opportunity with a
locally focused General Contractor with a reputation of returning
clients, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsFor over 30
years, we have had a long, successful history in a variety of
projects including public works, multifamily, industrial,
manufacturing, and more. We approach all of our projects with the
same promise of experience, integrity and quality. With a General
Building License as well as a General Engineering License, we are
sure to deliver and exceed the expectations of our clients. Our
high rate of returning clients reflects our dedication to overall
excellence in all of our commitments. Because of our growing
back-log, we are looking for a Superintendent to join our team!What
You Will Be Doing
- Leads preconstruction process with Project Managers, including
reviewing project plans and specifications, site surveys, scope
development, project budget, obtaining required permits, and
coordinating the preconstruction agenda.
- Manages job site preparation during preconstruction, including
job trailer staging, trailer set-up, along with posting all safety
and compliance postings as required.
- Schedules on-site pre-construction meetings with all
subcontractors to review job site rules and expectations.
- Manages and oversees subcontractors; maintains construction
schedule to ensure timely completion.
- Manages all on-site labor by maintaining daily timesheets and
break compliance, reviewing job site rules with all personnel, and
ensuring daily sign-in/sign-out.
- Interface with project inspectors, subcontractors, architects,
engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Negotiate with subcontractors and material vendors to obtain
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to plans and
- Manages scheduling of all governmental inspections of all work
necessary to obtain a certificate of occupancy
- Assumes overall responsibility for the health and safety of
employees, including designation of first aid areas, emergency
treatment facilities, accompanying OSHA inspectors on jobsite
visits, correcting observed safety hazards, etc.
- Plans the daily and weekly activities for each craft, including
detailed schedule forecasts, within the scope of the overall
construction schedule.What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years experience in commercial/public works
- 3 years' minimum of supervisory experience as a Superintendent
on public works projects
- Computer proficient with software systems including but not
limited to: Microsoft Office suite (ex. Project, Excel, Word,
Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.), ProCore, Adobe, BlueBeam.
- OSHA 10 and First Aid Training Certified
- Proficiency in reading plans and specificationsWhat's In It for
- Competitive Base Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Vehicle Allowance & Gas Card
- 401k w/match
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)So, if you are
a Superintendent with a strong background in public works and
renovation projects, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word
ToLooking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:Pat.Ward@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : ST7-1688022 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Pat Ward - Recruiting
Manager - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Novato , Superintendent (Public Works-GC Over $1 BIL in Projects to Date), Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!