Posted on: June 22, 2022
Who We AreFounded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game
company, publishing titles developed by some of the most
influential game development studios in the world. Our studios
responsible for developing 2K's portfolio of world-class games
across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar
13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of
titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and
acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all
of us! 2K publishes titles in today's most popular gaming genres,
including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual,
and family entertainment.Our team of engineers, marketers, artists,
writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are
the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of
critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock,
Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier's Civilization, Tiny Tina's
Wonderlands, WWE 2K, and XCOM.At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating
an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to
Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to
diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to
reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to
explore our global positions.2K is headquartered in Novato,
California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive
Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).What We NeedWe're looking for an
Associate Producer, Analytics to join our Analytics team. You will
plan and oversee analytics projects and the management of analytics
reports / dashboards. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team
and will steer our efforts in successfully building, operating, and
servicing our mobile and console games to understand our players
and enhance their experience with our games.What You Will Do
- Define milestones and deliverables of the analytics team's
development cycles and longer-term objectives.
- Define production processes and workflows with development
partners. Optimize the way we build service-based tools to maximize
time and resources against the highest priorities.
- Own weekly production reporting and ensure stakeholders are
aligned on Game Franchise roadmaps and creative changes.
- Manage heavy slate of analytics products serving as the primary
point of contract for internal and external partners.
- Report project status against milestones, record notes, adhere
and enforce project schedules.
- Analyze success / lessons learned from aspects of previous
sprints or project goals.
- Identify / assess risks and strategies to mitigate and escalate
- Perform under pressure working towards deadlines and
- Track each step of the Analytics workflow
- Work closely with Analytics team leads and other producers to
develop project schedules and timeline.What Will Make You a Great
- Passionate about games and entertainment content and
- Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building
productive and positive relationships with external partners,
management, and peers.
- Self-starter with proven leadership and influencing
- Highly organized and an effective multi-tasker. Strong time and
project management skills. Can focus on multiple projects while
meeting changing deadlines and priorities.
- Advocate for facilitating team collaboration and effective
- Comfortable receiving feedback/direction.
- Proficient communication skills (written and oral). Proven
ability to work with creative and technical partners across sites
and time zones. Proficient in collaboration and documentation tools
(G-Suite, Office Apps)
- Experience with project management and communication tools such
as Asana, JIRA, and Slack.
- Experience developing requirements, scenarios, and plans for
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Statistics, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or other related technical or project
management related major or equivalent work experienceAs an equal
opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform their essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you
need reasonable accommodation.Please note that 2K Games and its
studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email
accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and
when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Keywords: 2K, Novato , Analytics Producer, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!