Branch Services Associate
Company: Bank of Marin
Posted on: May 27, 2023
If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process. Branch Services Associate Full
Time Pell Plaza, Novato, CA, US 23 days ago Requisition ID: 1589
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the "Best Places to
Work" in the North Bay Business Journal, is seeking a Branch
Services Associate to join our Consumer Services team at either our
corporate office in Novato or administrative office in Rancho
Cordova. The Branch Services Associate provides knowledge and
support to branch employees to ensure regulatory compliance and
adherence to Bank policies and procedures. This individual is
required to act as the central and critical resource for external
and internal clients.Essential Job Functions:
- Provide prompt, courteous service to the customers, employees
and departments of Bank of Marin, promoting professionalism,
confidentiality, and the desire to assist.
- Process and respond to action items and customer communication
generated via telephone or online, as well as customer service and
inter departmental e-mail; prepare customer and inter-departmental
communication as needed.
- Interact with branches to ensure sound operational
understanding and implementation of operational procedures.
- Assist Branch Operations Manager in updating and maintaining
operational procedures manual and new account procedures
- Act as resource for branch personnel to clarify operating and
new account procedures and policies.
- Maintain various reports and logs relating to branch
operations.Job Skill Level / Additional Requirements:
- Knowledge of bank operations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of applicable operating and computer systems.
- Basic understanding of banking laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of retail products and services.
- Knowledge of our Cash Management products, including pricing,
functionality, competitiveness, and security features.
- Knowledge of our Merchant Services products which includes how
they work and how they are priced.
- Knowledge and ability to perform new account 'opening' process
which includes establishing a new customer relationship on core
- Knowledge and ability to collect necessary supporting
signatures and required documentation when establishing any new
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to independently examine a problem or issue and use job
knowledge to come to a conclusion and recommend a solution.
- Ability to confidently converse with clients about our
- Ability to professionally communicate in writing in a clear and
concise manner with internal and external clients.
- Professional dress code.Professional / Educational Experience:
- 6 months - 1 year related experience and/or training.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and/or
one year certificate from college or technical school; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.The hiring pay
range for this position is $22.37 to $36.40. In addition to the pay
range listed, all bank positions are eligible for incentive
compensation, which varies based on role. The pay rate for a
successful applicant depends on a variety of factors including but
not limited to geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level.The Bank of Marin is a growing public company
with career advancement opportunities. We also offer a range of
benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility.
These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, a
retirement savings plan with employer matching opportunity, bank
paid employee stock ownership plan, tuition reimbursement, employee
volunteer program and more. Additional details about total
compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring
process.Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA
Keywords: Bank of Marin, Novato , Branch Services Associate, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...