Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Lee Hecht Harrison Nederland B.V.
Posted on: November 14, 2023
LHH Recruitment Solutions is partnering with a client to hire an
Accounts Payable Specialist for a contract opportunity in Novato,
California. In this role, you will fill a critical role on our
client's finance team.Your duties will include the timely and
accurate processing of invoices and payments. Your attention to
detail, financial acumen, and communication skills will contribute
to our client's overall success. You will perform your duties at
the client's headquarters in Novato, California.KEY DUTIES &
- Invoice Processing:
- Review, verify, and process invoices for payment.
- Match invoices with purchase orders and receipts to ensure
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies or issues with
- Vendor Management:
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and respond to
- Monitor vendor accounts and reconcile statements to ensure
outstanding balances are accurate.
- Negotiate payment terms with vendors as necessary.
- Payment Processing:
- Prepare and process weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc payments.
- Ensure all payments are made in a timely and accurate manner,
adhering to payment schedules.
- Handle manual checks, electronic transfers, and other payment
- Expense Reporting:
- Assist in processing employee expense reports, ensuring
compliance with company policies.
- Verify expenses, receipts, and approvals, and process
- Maintain accurate and organized records of all accounts payable
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing procedures, including
- Compliance and Reporting:
- Stay informed about changes in accounting regulations and
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports and audits as
necessary.DESIRED BACKGROUND & SKILLS
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts payable or
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and understanding of
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.NEXT
STEPSPlease include your current resume with your online
application.Pay Details: $28.50 to $33.00 per hourSearch managed
by: George Devine Benefit offerings available for our associates
include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term
disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter
benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees
the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their
individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for
paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave
required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay
where applicable. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security
Keywords: Lee Hecht Harrison Nederland B.V., Novato , Accounts Payable Specialist, Other , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!