Desktop Support Analyst
Company: Marin Community Clinics
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Overview:At Marin Community Clinics we are a "family helping
other families in the community" and we are always striving to be
better for the people and the community we serve. As a Federally
Qualified Health Center, we serve patients from all walks of life.
No one is turned away and charges are based on each individual's
ability to pay.
Reporting to the IT Director, this position will be maintaining,
creating, designing, and troubleshooting IT desktop and network
operations for multiple healthcare clinics and administrative sites
in Marin County.
All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and
boosted as a condition of employment, subject to limited
exemptions. New Employees are required to provide proof of being
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and boosted before the first day of
employment. Exemptions to this requirement will be considered for
those requesting an exemption on medical, disability, or religious
- Has the ability to delegate, as necessary, to other Support
- Desktop Support Analyst is responsible identifying inventory
need and maintaining sufficient office supplies for Desktop
- Desktop Support Analyst will participate in department
employment hiring and training of Desktop Support.
- Provide desktop support in a healthcare clinic environment for
all system users.
- Respond to and design and implement solutions for employee
assistance requests concerning computer, data, and related IT
- Designs network solutions including security issues and related
- Provide guidance to management and executive teams regarding
areas of concerns and suggested resolutions or best practices.
- On call rotation for night and weekend support as well as
- Regular rotation through clinic and administrative space to
answer any questions or offer additional training and guidance on
- Management of outsourced IT consulting and other vendors as may
be selected by employer, including negotiation of vendor contracts
and MCC assessed needs for such services or products.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- A 4-year Degree (BA or BS) is preferred, with an emphasis in
computer science or its equivalent,
- Designs and implements solution to database, network, and other
- Experience with creating, designing, and implementing network
administration and protocols.
- Experience with VMWare, Active Directory and Exchange
- Availability for rapid on-site response to technical
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to think fast and respond graciously in the face of
- 5 years of experience assisting users and employees with
information technology issues.
- Working knowledge of PC hardware, including laptops, desktops
- Ability to work independently and manage projects with little
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and sound
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Requires light to moderate physical tasks to be performed on a
- Ability to travel amongst sites as needed.
- Valid CA Driver's License.Benefits:
Our benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and
way of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes
affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts
(HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing
Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness,
Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and
Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement,
Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes
Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays,
Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness
MCC is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept
our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to
race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical
condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, or any other classification protected
by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Keywords: Marin Community Clinics, Novato , Desktop Support Analyst, Professions , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!