Posted on: June 15, 2022
Credit Analyst - Hybrid Schedule - Novato, CAThis Jobot Job is
hosted by: Brett TolmieAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about
us:Our client is a well-established and respected bank
headquartered in Northern California and for over 30 years now,
they have been providing a wide range of banking services including
checking, cash management, lending as well as wealth management and
trusts for personal, commercial, and small businesses. They pride
themselves on their unrivaled commitment to quality,
responsiveness, and integrity which is why they have been able to
maintain their long-term customer relationships not to mention well
above average tenure amongst their employees.Why join
us?VACATIONHOLIDAYSHEALTH AND APPOINTMENT TIME401(K) SAVINGS
PLANEMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN (ESOP)BONUS PROGRAMLONG TERM
DISABILITY PLANLIFE INSURANCEFAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVEEMPLOYEE
ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)TUITION REIMBURSEMENTSKILL BUILDING
SEMINARSFREE CHECKING/SAVINGS/DIGITAL BANKINGSUPPLEMENTAL
INSURANCEPREMIUM ONLY PLAN (SECTION 125)WEALTH MANAGEMENTEMPLOYEE
STOCK PURCHASE PLANJob DetailsCurrently they are looking for a
Credit Analyst who can support loan management, credit approval,
and loan documentation with timely and accurate processing of
customer financial information, information requests, and other
- Utilize loan accounting system to research loan activity.
- Maintain tickler database and, in coordination with Branch
contacts, prepare customercorrespondence requesting financial
information prior to credit expirations.
- Using analytical abilities and established spreading
guidelines, accurately translate basic financial reporting of
business and personal entities into bank-standard format for
- Using published underwriting guidelines, accurately underwrite
and recommend less complexpersonal and business credits for
approval/decline. Express credit recommendations by accurately
completing the bank-standard Short-Form Credit Recommendation form.
- Accurately order and interpret credit background information
such as Equifax, D&B reports, etc.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university;
or equivalent combination ofexperience and/or training.
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency in bank loan and deposit
- Basic understanding of loan documentation, including notes,
business loan agreements,
- security agreements and title documents.
- Well-developed communication skills, with ability to quickly
understand and communicate concepts, both verbally and in written
- Working understanding of interrelations of bank structure,
including branch system, consumer loan group, construction real
estate loan group, cash management, etc.
- Team contributor as evidenced by positive attitude toward
assisting others with job responsibilities as needed and treatment
of co-workers in a positive and respectful manner. Be able to
acknowledge gaps and ability to receive and act on feedback in a
- Present a positive and professional appearance/demeanor to both
internal and external contacts including other bank employees,
vendors, service providers, etc.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Novato , Credit Analyst, Professions , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!