B2B Member Services - Account Manager
Posted on: July 1, 2020
Do you enjoy being a part of a cutting-edge company disrupting the
industry they are in? Are you highly organized and enjoy speaking
with others? Would you like to be a part of a dynamic team that is
all working towards the same goal? As the B2B Member Services -
Account Manager you will be responsible for developing, building,
and maintaining long term relationships and brand experience with a
portfolio of client companies through the end-to-end journey on the
AdvisoryCloud platform. You will act as the liaison between client
companies and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely
and successful delivery of our solutions. Every conversation and
interaction is an opportunity to nurture, educate, and retain
client companies. .
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform these essential functions.
- Craft client company profiles and briefings with company
information collected from onboarding call.
- Responsible for gaining and presenting insights from the
company client's virtual advisory board to the company client to
support their goals and business objectives.
- Prepare and guarantee the timely and successful delivery of
advisory board briefing reports and field feedback to company
- Maintain quality and company client satisfaction with all
reports and feedback delivered by AdvisoryCloud.
- Serve as the main point of contact and provide ongoing customer
service for client companies to maintain and increase client
- Supports the goals of company clients by retrieving information
from advisors when the company client is requesting feedback.
- Handle company resources and coordinate all the teams and
activities that are involved.
- Maintain well-rounded knowledge of the company's products or
services through training opportunities and meetings.
- Other tasks, duties, or special projects as assigned.
Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis position has no supervisory
responsibilities.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities that demonstrate
professionalism, and passion:
- General corporate knowledge including, but not limited to
industries, c-level positions, and business functions.
- Understanding of sales and marketing in a SaaS
- Can naturally talk, speak, and converse, read and write
- Possess strong interpersonal skills is positive, respectful,
and has a great attitude.
- Is coachable, open to learning, and accepts feedback well.
- Ability to multi-task, work, think, and move quickly in a
fast-changing work environment.
- Functional goal and detail-oriented with effective time
management and organizational skills. Education, Experience, and
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalence.
- Proven Account Management or Customer Service success, with a
focus on customer escalations and retention practices.
- Prior experience using Salesforce (or similar CRM), POS system,
RingCentral (or similar), GSuite: Gmail, Drive, Calendar, SLACK (or
similar IM system), and general internet search capabilities.
- Experience using a MAC iOS system preferred. At AdvisoryCloud
we offer you the opportunity to work with a talented, hardworking,
and passionate group of people. Our culture is friendly,
supportive, and collaborative. AdvisoryCloud invests in the
well-being of our employees and their families through our
comprehensive benefits program that includes:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Life Assistance Program
- Employee Referral ProgramNote: This role is open to local Bay
Area candidates only. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
Keywords: AdvisoryCloud, Novato , B2B Member Services - Account Manager, Sales , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!