Senior Living Sales Director
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Senior Living Sales Director - Careers At Oakmont Management
Back To Openings Senior Living Sales Director Department: Marketing
Community: Oakmont of Novato
Location: Novato, CA
START YOUR APPLICATION Sales and Marketing DirectorAt Oakmont of
Novato, we are passionate about providing the best care for the
best life. We are a premier senior living community, situated on a
beautifully landscaped campus, that provides exceptional quality,
comfort, and care to residents who are looking for a place to call
home. Make a difference every day and become part of a
compassionate and professional team that enables residents to
thrive and enjoy the retirement lifestyle they've imagined. We are
proud of our winning culture, and live these values daily:
authenticity, teamwork, compassion, commitment, and resilience.The
Sales and Marketing Director will be responsible for generating and
managing leads to qualify prospects and guide them through the
transition of moving into their new home. You will work closely
with the Executive Director and VP of Sales to create a
cutting-edge and strategic marketing plan. Your goal is to achieve
your budgeted occupancy targets.What Will I Do Every day?
- Create trust and connect with prospective residents and their
families through phone calls and tours of the community.
- Ideate ways to increase occupancy and achieve targeted
- Work together with your team to execute events to draw
prospects to the community.
- Build relationships with community organizations and
professional groups to increase collaboration opportunities.What
will I need to be successful in this role?
- 3 or more years of marketing experience or a sales background
(outside sales preferred.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (or
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and diligence in following up with prospects.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including physical and TB Tests.Pay Range: 85-90K base plus
monthly bonusesWith communities across California, Hawaii, and
Nevada, opportunities for career growth, relocation, and travel are
significant. In addition, eligible team members may enjoy the
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Complimentary Meals
- Bonus Opportunities
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Team Member Discount Program (LifeMart)
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Recognition Programs
- Student Loan Refinancing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency Financial AssistanceFor the health and safety of our
team members and residents, Oakmont Management Group may require
team members to vaccinate, participate in daily screening,
surveillance testing, and to wear face coverings and other personal
protective equipment (PPE) to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 or
other communicable diseases, per regulatory guidelines.Oakmont
Management Group, based in Irvine, California, is a recognized
leader in the senior living industry that manages a portfolio of
communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy Living brands.
OMG currently serves over 6,000 seniors across 64 communities in
California, Hawaii, and Nevada. At OMG, we strive to create an
atmosphere of family and community among team members, residents,
and resident family members. We know that caring and meaningful
relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life, and our team
is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience, and passion
for working with the elderly. Our practice is to incorporate joy
and laughter alongside our expectations of excellence. Walk into
our communities and feel our pride of ownership and commitment to
service.Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
START YOUR APPLICATION
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, Novato , Senior Living Sales Director, Sales , Novato, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!